It's been quite a while...

War77Machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By War77Machine

10 days to be exact. But I needed a break from blogging to concentrate on my assignment work for college and among other things. a.k.a. COD5, GOW2, Fable 2 and Fallout 3.

• I got COD5 two days early (12 Nov) thanks to Play.com sending me it the previous day and the game arriving through the post, the next day. The game is awesome! I have just completed the campaign on normal, it is about as long as the COD4 campaign, but I found it more exciting with a bigger battleground to wreck havoc on in the final mission. Expect a review for that when I have time for it.
  • GOW2 also came early by one day. This game is a major improvement over the first GOW. The campaign is a lot more fun to play through, the multiplayer is bigger, better and more badass and those cool finishing moves are a joy to pull off! I have done the campaign on casual and I am about half way through the campaign on normal.
  • Fallout 3 has been on the back burner for a bit I am in Rivet City at the moment, doing quest and other sorts of interesting things.
  • So has Fable 2 as well, I just played it today in fact. I've just got up to the part where you have to build up your renown so that the Reaver (The Hero of Skill) will speak to you.
  • Finally Left 4 Dead is on the horizon, I played the demo and liked the frantic pace that you must play the game. That is a must buy for me. Also the New Xbox Experience is just around the corner, about a week I think, I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of when it's getting released. I have mixed feelings about the whole new experience concept and the avatars (Mii's, but with more customisable features).

That's all for now. Expect a Fallout Review some time during next week. Well it is nearly next week at the time of typing this in the UK.

See you all later.

War77Machine.
TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I'm loving the holy hell out of Gears 2.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

man you have been playing a lot of new games!

• I really love GOW2. I am currently playing through the game on Insane cause thats a fat 150 point achievement
  • I played the demo for COD5 and while it was fun, I just can't see myself getting another WWII FPS. Im just so sick of them now
  • Haven't played Fallout 3 and to be honest I don't really want to, it's just not my type of game
  • Fable 2 was fun but the ending pissed me off so much, I traded it in towards GOW2 and haven't looked back
  • I played the Left 4 Dead demo also and while it was fun, I think I am going to just wait until RE5 next year to get my co-op zombie killing on
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

The NXE comes out on Wednesday. But, thanks for the update! Have fun gaming!

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Torb

Duuude that's a lot of games! Been playing some GOW2 myself. Loved every minute of Fable II!
As for L4D, definitely a rental but not sure about if I wanna buy or not.