• 51 results
#1 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1538 posts) -
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=268288     

Now whats this, a disbarred lawyer, probably separated from reality after too many long nights of alchohol and wife beating, 
says that anyone who disagrees with him can go to hell? THIS IS MADNESS. 

In all honesty though,someone like  thompson needs to get his rocks off to something, and this could possibly be it.
#2 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

he wishes we still cared about him

#3 Posted by HappyCheeze (120 posts) -

THIS IS SPARTA! 

What else is new with old Jack?

#4 Posted by KaosAngel (14251 posts) -

Mr. Thompson, let me state that if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be as good as I am doing my job.  I salute you, master of Trolls.  Also, keep fear alive you god damn liberals. 
#5 Posted by Ghostiet (5569 posts) -

He must have been an incredible lawyer.

#6 Posted by jonnyboy (2867 posts) -

I'm calling it, Jack Thompson as playable character in Medal of Honor DLC: 'Opposing Opposing Force Map Pack'.

#7 Posted by TheHBK (5658 posts) -

Go suck a dick Thompson.

#8 Posted by Shadow (5108 posts) -

I love how he's literally been reduced to sitting on his porch unemployed and yelling at those damn kids to get off his lawn.

#9 Posted by damswedon (3221 posts) -

I'm an Atheist, there is no Hell. 
I WIN JACK THOMPSON!!!!

#10 Posted by spiceninja (3141 posts) -

Eh, whatever. He lost the war and made a fool out of himself in the process. He's just bitter.

#11 Posted by pickassoreborn (592 posts) -

Jack Thompson could never get past Wave 1 in Space Invaders, hence his hate of the games industry and games. True fact!

#12 Posted by OtakuGamer (1369 posts) -

Why is he even appearing on the news? No one cares about what this idiot has to say.

#13 Posted by zudthespud (3327 posts) -

I lold when he thought the taliban would use this for training, but won't now because they aren't called the taliban. 

#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

Wait, what? I thought he died three years ago! I saw him die, I know it! Good sirs, I think we have a zombie on our hands. We must be very careful around this threat.

#15 Posted by Chirag4 (586 posts) -

Jack Thompson is lulz.

#16 Posted by CL60 (17120 posts) -

I find this funny. Jack Thompson, a pathetic man.

#17 Posted by Three0neFive (2299 posts) -

he mad

#18 Posted by AnAmericanPatriot (149 posts) -

IT'S FUNNY cause that's where HIS SORRY ass is GOING.

#19 Posted by ch13696 (4761 posts) -

Why are we still giving this guy attention. I'm telling you guys treat him like a hooker, if you stand still and ignore him he won't know you're there. 

#20 Edited by mrfizzy (1651 posts) -

the man just wants attention. oh how the mighty have fallen Mr Thompson, or at least the semi well known. 

#21 Posted by EliminatoR (313 posts) -

Never.
#22 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -

And this is relevant how?

Ignore the prick, works for me.

#23 Posted by ThePickle (4267 posts) -

It's a cry for attention. Don't give him the satisfaction. 

#24 Posted by DoctorWelch (2817 posts) -

Wait...who? 

That should be the only response to this article and this man.

#25 Posted by CornBREDX (6476 posts) -

Wait... Jack Thompson is still relevant? When did this happen? Some reporter must've been bored or else Jack was throwing a tantrum again. I will admit, his tirades are always good for a laugh, but at this point its getting  a little sad. He is actually a smart guy so its kinda sad what he's doing with his life.
#26 Posted by FlipperDesert (2133 posts) -

"And please add: Any gamers that don't know how to get to Hell on an expedited basis, let me know, and I'll send along the cheat code to get there more quickly." Did... He just make a threat?

I'm surprised the man still gets coverage, I wonder how being disbarred and bitter is going for him.

#27 Edited by Izaak (255 posts) -

This dude is completely delusional, he tries to sue people for practically anything.
People like him are what's wrong with the world, they want to ruin everything. 

#28 Edited by EpicSteve (6910 posts) -
  "Thompson has embarked on his usual mission to bring down the adult game, writing a letter to the US Secretary of Defense urging him to "do what is necessary, proper, and legal to stop the release of Medal of Honor", on the basis that it serves as a "demonstrable danger to our troops by providing a training tool for those who wish to kill them."

When I'm in Afghanistan, i would love nothing more than to kick down a door at a Taliban training camp only to find them all playing MOH. In fact, I would probably wouldn't even kill them at that point. Hell, if the multiplayer wasn't as bare-bones, i would probably play a game with them.
#29 Posted by bartok (2641 posts) -

Homophobic people in power always end up getting caught in some gay tryst.  So I guess Jack Thompson's fall from grace is going to be someone finding that he has Gamer Tag and S Ranks in games like GTA 4, Bully, Dead Space, and Gears Of War.

#30 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12668 posts) -

Oh yeah. Jack Thompson. That guy. He's still as pathetic and totally crazy as ever.

#31 Posted by Ignor (3186 posts) -

#32 Posted by pepsipat1 (271 posts) -

He still exists? I thought he was erased from this level of existence.... you know when he ruined his career over stupid ass shit.

#33 Edited by Bigheart711 (1272 posts) -
I don't see how this is of any importance. Fuck this shit. *walks off*
EDIT:@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" And this is relevant how?  Ignore the prick, works for me. "
Also, this.
#34 Posted by AjayRaz (12657 posts) -

jack thompson is the shit 

#35 Posted by Godwind (2926 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
"  "Thompson has embarked on his usual mission to bring down the adult game, writing a letter to the US Secretary of Defense urging him to "do what is necessary, proper, and legal to stop the release of Medal of Honor", on the basis that it serves as a "demonstrable danger to our troops by providing a training tool for those who wish to kill them."

When I'm in Afghanistan, i would love nothing more than to kick down a door at a Taliban training camp only to find them all playing MOH. In fact, I would probably wouldn't even kill them at that point. Hell, if the multiplayer wasn't as bare-bones, i would probably play a game with them. "

Bro, that was epic.
#36 Posted by LordAndrew (14588 posts) -

Oh, so we have Jack Thompson to thank for that. I wonder if EA was even aware that he was whining about that. I wasn't.

#37 Posted by InfamousBIG (3291 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" Wait, what? I thought he died three years ago! I saw him die, I know it! Good sirs, I think we have a zombie on our hands. We must be very careful around this threat. "

#38 Posted by arab_prince (2117 posts) -

He was soo 2007.

#39 Posted by Chris2KLee (2392 posts) -

Man, that is sad. What a desperate cry for attention.

#40 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7787 posts) -

Mr. Thompson, successfully trolling gamers since Grand Theft Auto.

#42 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

He just won the attention of every inbread idiot who keeps listening to what he says. 
He doesn't have any say in anything anymore yet everyone talks about him everytime he opens his mouth.. 

Jack Thompson.. Good job, my man..

#43 Posted by Toms115 (2325 posts) -

what's a jack thompson. 

#44 Posted by OllyOxenFree (5005 posts) -
@Toms115 said:
" what's a jack thompson.  "
I think it's one of them bar drinks I keep hearing about.
#45 Posted by Kjellm87 (1735 posts) -

I've heard about this guy,  gonna wonder why he hates games so much.

#46 Edited by Mesoian (1618 posts) -

Why are we still talking about someone who is completely irrelevant to the state of gaming as a whole. 

I mean seriously, ever since he got disbarred, Jack Thompson literally stopped mattering. I really don't know why people still give him the time of day.

#47 Posted by Dominoes (51 posts) -

He's a joke. Anything he says nowadays is completely irrelevant. He don't matter.

#48 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -
@InfamousBIG: 

That's not how I remember it. As I recall, he killed somebody I know, dug up their corpse, used that corpse to invade my Kingdom, and then died in battle. It's a complex story, but the point is that I forgot where I was going with this.
#49 Edited by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

Oh jack. You little scamp.

#50 Posted by Phished0ne (2653 posts) -

Once a troll 

Always a troll.