jakob187's Annual Black Friday Game Deal Thread (2012 Edition)

• 104 results
NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By NegativeCero

Picked up Forza Horizon for $15 on the Microsoft Store, Sleeping Dogs and Need For Speed: Most Wanted for $25 on Amazon. Not dealing with cold weather and crazy people is probably the best part.

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

Just got back from Walmart. Bought duplicates at $25 of all the big games I had already got at full price in the past 30 days. Will return the new unopened ones tomorrow with original $60 receipts. That profit, in turn, pays for the $150 white 360 with sky landers I picked up. Selling the stupid sky landers game on Craigslist for $60-70 bucks makes it an $80-$90 Xbox console, albeit one without the hard drive or kinect. They WERE, however, out of the 700 thread count sheets and pillow cases I needed :-( ha. And I passed on Little Big Planet Karting and Twisted Metal. They're two prime candidates for ps+ freebies, and two more racing games I wouldn't have time for after Forza and Need For Speed. Passed on 2K13 after Vinn & Jeff's meh quick look. Passed on BF3 Premium for Black Ops 1 & 2.

Whatever to other people, good for you on taking advantage of it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By jakob187

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

Just got back from Walmart. Bought duplicates at $25 of all the big games I had already got at full price in the past 30 days. Will return the new unopened ones tomorrow with original $60 receipts. That profit, in turn, pays for the $150 white 360 with sky landers I picked up. Selling the stupid sky landers game on Craigslist for $60-70 bucks makes it an $80-$90 Xbox console, albeit one without the hard drive or kinect. They WERE, however, out of the 700 thread count sheets and pillow cases I needed :-( ha. And I passed on Little Big Planet Karting and Twisted Metal. They're two prime candidates for ps+ freebies, and two more racing games I wouldn't have time for after Forza and Need For Speed. Passed on 2K13 after Vinn & Jeff's meh quick look. Passed on BF3 Premium for Black Ops 1 & 2.

People like you...are the reason they are starting to require IDs for returners.

@NegativeCero: Yes, grats to him for conning people. = /

This thread isn't meant to be about taking advantage of systems or whatever. It's about discussing the deals that are out there for video games as well as me helping people be aware of what the BF retail space for games is like this year.

Crab_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Crab_Slayer

Just bought Dishonored from Greenmangaming.com for $22.50. Its currently half off and I used a 25% coupon on there main page.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#104  Edited By Justin258

On Amazon, all three versions of Borderlands 2 are $34.99 now. Note that the PC Download is still 59.99, but you can buy the physical copy for $34.99.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#105  Edited By dethfish

I doubt there will be any, but if anyone found/finds any deals on Black Ops 2 let me know. I'd like to get the game, but not really enough to buy it at full price.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By kermoosh

@jakob187: thank you sir for all your help, i managed to save a few bucks on black friday