January's Achievements

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By Cwaff

Well, that's almost the first month of the year over and in this time I managed to achieve a fair number of gaming achievements!

January 1st - Fable 2 completed
January 3rd- Metal Gear Solid 4 completed

January 4th - 4000G acquired
January 11th - Dead Space completed
January 14th - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts completed
January 16th - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune completed
January 16th - Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction completed
January 18th - GTA4 completed
January 20th - Crysis Warhead completed
January 21st - Banjo Kazooie completed - All Jiggys and Notes
January 22nd - Braid completed

January 23rd - 5000G acquired
January 29th - Mass Effect completed

January 29th - Operation Anchorage completed

January 30th - Mirrors Edge completed

Now, time to review each and every one of them!

As for games that I am playing at this moment in time...

Persona 3 FES - I loved Persona 3 and whenever FES arrived over here I was extatic! Then a whole bunch of other games came out and I kind of... forgot... about it... anyway, I'm back to playing it now and I'm already enjoying the little additions to the main quest even though I am only a few hours in.

Sins of a Solar Empire - Another game that I've come back to. Bought it a while back and played it with some friends. But now we have started playing it again and are sitting for around 4 hours at a time trying to finish one game which has been running on for what seems like a lifetime.

Fallout 3 - Already completed this last year as an Evil character. Whenever I saw Operation Anchorage was coming out I decided to make a Good Character and play through it with her.

I also think I might give Mass Effect another try, this time as a Paragon rather than Renegade.

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Cwaff

Well, that's almost the first month of the year over and in this time I managed to achieve a fair number of gaming achievements!

January 1st - Fable 2 completed
January 3rd- Metal Gear Solid 4 completed

January 4th - 4000G acquired
January 11th - Dead Space completed
January 14th - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts completed
January 16th - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune completed
January 16th - Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction completed
January 18th - GTA4 completed
January 20th - Crysis Warhead completed
January 21st - Banjo Kazooie completed - All Jiggys and Notes
January 22nd - Braid completed

January 23rd - 5000G acquired
January 29th - Mass Effect completed

January 29th - Operation Anchorage completed

January 30th - Mirrors Edge completed

Now, time to review each and every one of them!

As for games that I am playing at this moment in time...

Persona 3 FES - I loved Persona 3 and whenever FES arrived over here I was extatic! Then a whole bunch of other games came out and I kind of... forgot... about it... anyway, I'm back to playing it now and I'm already enjoying the little additions to the main quest even though I am only a few hours in.

Sins of a Solar Empire - Another game that I've come back to. Bought it a while back and played it with some friends. But now we have started playing it again and are sitting for around 4 hours at a time trying to finish one game which has been running on for what seems like a lifetime.

Fallout 3 - Already completed this last year as an Evil character. Whenever I saw Operation Anchorage was coming out I decided to make a Good Character and play through it with her.

I also think I might give Mass Effect another try, this time as a Paragon rather than Renegade.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush