#1 Edited by Dallas_Raines (2269 posts) -
#2 Posted by Doctorchimp (4158 posts) -

Just as I feared the Lincoln Force tee has been banished..

I should have bought the annual membership while I had the chance instead of just buying the 1 month and then waiting it out until next month.

Oh well, tip jar or child's play? Vinny or a kid going through surgery I don't even know?

#3 Posted by Vexxan (4624 posts) -

Was about to buy one of each t-shirt which would cost $75 total but it says the shipping for those items will be freaking $44.78(which is the cheapest alternative). What's up with that?

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2768 posts) -

@Doctorchimp said:

Vinny or a kid going through surgery I don't even know?

This is the most difficult question in life.

#5 Posted by cap123 (2467 posts) -

I don't really like any of them, to be honest, so i'm glad i subscribed a couple of weeks ago and got lincoln force!

#6 Posted by ReyGitano (2491 posts) -

Now that my college loan has paid out, and I'm in need of shirts anyways, I'm definitely thinking Hardcore Dave, member shirt, and both throwback tees.

#7 Posted by NathHaw (2848 posts) -

I bought them all. Well, except the members shirt, but I'll get that when my coupon comes in.

#8 Posted by Master_Funk (747 posts) -

That giant bomb throwback logo looks dope as hell

#9 Edited by MrJorOwe (283 posts) -

Dayum, was waiting to get a years premium to see the new members shirt. Wish i had just gone ahead a few weeks ago, the new one tis no Lincoln force 

Edit: long time lurker, first time poster

#10 Posted by Finstern (710 posts) -

Would much rather a regular giant bomb logo on a tshirt with the sites name on the back of the neck....

#11 Posted by Giefcookie (625 posts) -

Hardcore Dave shirt is Hardcore but turquoise doesnt go with my eyes.

#12 Posted by MiniPato (2805 posts) -

I'd get that gelatinous cube shirt. I have way too many black t-shirts and blue-t shirts, both bright blue and dark blue. I only have one white t-shirt I wear, so I could go for another one.

#13 Edited by DeeGee (2170 posts) -

Bright turqoise shirt? Hell yes!

The world needs more people to be wear bright coloured clothing.

#14 Posted by RE_Player1 (7943 posts) -

I'm going to buy the Tested Block shirt. Love those guys and I've always wanted it.

#15 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6115 posts) -
@Dallas_Raines: Yeah, Homer Simpson is funny, but it's Jesus...just sayin'.
#16 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3053 posts) -

Will pick up one of each tomorrow, might drop 15 in the tip jar too.

Then I'll wait 2 years for them to get to Australia haha.

#17 Posted by SMTDante89 (2723 posts) -

Picked up the Member tee. Will probably pick up Hardcore Dave and the new GB Throwback tee in the coming weeks once I get my next paycheck.

#18 Posted by JacDG (2136 posts) -

The Chibi Gelatinous Cube shirt looks pretty nice, might upgrade just for that one, since it's the first shirt I think looks like something I would actually wear.. No idea where the reference is from though.

#19 Posted by Binman88 (3706 posts) -
@MrJorOwe: Welcome :D
#20 Posted by mnzy (2960 posts) -
#21 Edited by Hizang (9360 posts) -

That Hardcore dave T-Shirt is the best, but man I have no money this month, I hope they will still be available at the beginning of October. Also just added it all up, to buy the new T-Shirts and post to the UK is like $160, so hopefully it will wait until payday.

#22 Posted by AlisterCat (6088 posts) -

I can't believe they actually took my stupid hardcore dave idea and turned it in to a shirt. It was aquick job, and if I had known I would have put in more effort. Though i guess there is still time it refine it.

#23 Posted by spree4567 (160 posts) -
@Vegsen

Was about to buy one of each t-shirt which would cost $75 total but it says the shipping for those items will be freaking $44.78(which is the cheapest alternative). What's up with that?

I haven't had a chance to look at the new store yet but $45 shipping seems crazy. Is that international?
#24 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

Still don't care for the designs of any of them. Don't get the chibi one. What site is that a meme from?

#25 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7595 posts) -

I love the new member shirt, but they really should bring back the Lincoln Force one too.

#26 Posted by Soulstoner (41 posts) -

I really want the roller coaster tee... I was a monthly member but not an annual member

#27 Posted by Vexxan (4624 posts) -

@spree4567 said:

@Vegsen

I haven't had a chance to look at the new store yet but $45 shipping seems crazy. Is that international?

Yeah it's international shipping but still...$45 sure seems crazy.

#28 Posted by Jumanji (466 posts) -

that gelatinous cube isn't chibi though...

#29 Edited by sparks50 (379 posts) -

The 2011/12 WM Tee looks so much better than the old black one!

It sucks that the summer is so short over here, its cold as hell to walk around with shirts now. Oh well, whats a little pneumonia to showing some love.

#30 Edited by ervonymous (1299 posts) -

I do wonder what's up with the international shipping. Did the 60$ deal for the Membership & Lincoln Force shirt end up costing them so much money that they had to change it to this store credit thing? So if I renew next year I get a t-shirt for free but I have to pay $$$ for the shipping.

#31 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6251 posts) -

I like the Hardcore Dave shirt but I prefer the latest member shirt. I will make a decision soon.

#32 Posted by CitizenKane (10681 posts) -

I am trying to decide between the new Giant Bomb retro shirt and the new member t-shirt(which I was on the fence about at first, but now it's growing on me).
#33 Posted by probablytuna (4116 posts) -

I really want the Hardcore Dave shirt, but I don't think I will go well with the colour of the shirt...