• 50 results
BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BlaineBlaine

As we approach PAX, and honestly for some time now, I've been watching a lot of Dr. Tracksuit's videos. I realize this might come across as some Zodiac Motherfucker-level conspiracy talk. That said, I don't know how anyone can watch these videos and not come to a similar conclusion. Jeff is often refers to Dr. Tracksuit as his 'client'. Now watch these if you haven't yet:

Do you notice what I notice? At no point does Dr. Tracksuit ever mention Jeff. He doesn't say 'Big ups to my manager Jeff Gerstmann' or 'my agent Jeff' or any mention at all.

I don't think Jeff is actually his agent. He'd literally be Jeff's only client. It'd be incredibly strange for an international personality like Dr. Tracksuit to have as an agent someone with no experience or other clients. I don't think he represented 'The Ricker'.

And to be clear, I don't think Jeff is lying. I think he thinks he's his agent, but there's no indication The Dr. even knows who Jeff is.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By hassun

I think Jeff is just pretending to be Dr. Tracksuit's manager to get free entry and drinks at events. I don't think they've ever even met.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've never even seen them in the same room at the same time, so you might be onto something there.

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Jeff is lying about his relationship with Dr. Tracksuit to acquire Sparks

2) Jeff is deluded about his relationship with Dr. Tracksuit

Dark stuff.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lovers.

Mister_Snig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think it makes sense for Dr. Tracksuit to be Jeff's only client though. Dude's busy running a website. And the Doctor has his head in the clouds at all times; it's possible the name could've slipped his mind.

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never really thought about it...but I think obviously Jeff just doesn't want to take away any of the limelight away from his client Dr. Tracksuit and that is what he wants as well, it is Jeff's job to sell his client not for his client to sell him.

Also he could just be forgetting due to the...large amounts of "medicine" Dr. Tracksuit has to take to perform.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Dr. Tracksuit still owes me $5 from PAX Prime. Screw that guy.

TSTypeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reality is that Dr. Tracksuit is to busy prescribing pain and accepting flexible payment to ever give a shout-out to his agent.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By csl316

Jeff is like a guardian angel. He quietly influences him to go to certain places to remain profitable. Dr. Tracksuit doesn't even know about it.

Also known as, Jeff secretly steals all his drug money as a "service" to build up his collectshun.

Zefpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zefpunk

I think they are never seen together because Jeff is always off somewhere talking to the authorities due to something Dr. Tracksuit has done in whatever venue they are in. Jeff has to smooth things out because let's be honest here, Dr Tracksuit is gonna do his thang regardless of setting.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also he could just be forgetting due to the...large amounts of "medicine" Dr. Tracksuit has to take to perform.

I would have to agree, it's amazing that Dr. Tracksuit can function really what with the constant stream of prescriptions he's always on, he probably has a hard time getting through the majority of life without some form of assistance to be honest.
Really if anything I'm kind of saddened that Jeff doesn't get help for his client.
Shame on you Jeff, Dr. Tracksuits life is in your hands.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#14 FinalDasa  Moderator

Dr. Tracksuit has a lot on his mind. Keeping his business relationships in mind while cutting deals and promos has to be difficult.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dr. Tracksuit is the Vigo the Carpathian to Jeff's Janosz Poha.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Have you ever seen Dr. Tracksuit and Jeff in the same room together?

majid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Rick Peterson when you need answers? Maybe Shaun/Don Johnson knows Ricker's whereabouts? Maybe he's at Ricker's Rib Shack?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's just "getting color the hard way"

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Have you ever seen Dr. Tracksuit and Jeff in the same room together?

Dr. Tracksuit is Jeff's Shadow. If they ever do meet they will have to fight to the death and Jeff will have to accept his inner self if the doctor is to be stopped.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By eccentrix

You think The Doctor has time to buy his own tracksuits? Puh-lease.

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dr. Tracksuit giving Jeff a shout out or acknowledging him in anyway would indicate that Dr. Tracksuit has respect for Jeff or that he is thankful for Jeff being his agent. Jeff very well may be Dr. Tracksuits agent but that fact means little to nothing at all for Dr. Tracksuit. Most likely Dr. Tracksuit feels like allowing Jeff to be his agent is all the thanks or recognition that Jeff should require from him. Dr. Tracksuits the one out there making money and spreading "medicine" to all those in "need" of it, not Jeff Gerstmann.

Kings don't usually walk around thanking people for being their subjects. Instead kings expect their subjects to be thankful the king would even allow them to be in their presence.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My mind is blown.

HoboZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Jeff isn't actually his manager, and "My Client Dr Tracksuit" is just his full name? Like "Maiklyent Doktor Trakksoot" - maybe he is Eastern European, or Dutch?

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hobozero: Or like A Pimp Named Slickback.

"Like A Tribe Called Quest, you say the whole thing".

Avatar image for bicycle_repairman
Bicycle_Repairman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kings don't usually walk around thanking people for being their subjects. Instead kings expect their subjects to be thankful the king would even allow them to be in their presence.

Well looks like someone here is not familiar with the blessing in disguise that is the constitutional monarchy!

I just think Dr. Tracksuit does not mention Jeff because, well why would he? All he want you to know is that he can prescribe both pain and healing. Buy why would he tell you where he gets his medicine? Just go to the doctor and listen to his words, pay no attention to the "giant bomb" behind the curtain.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

I think Dr. Tracksuit just thinks things "happen" to work out the right way for him, I don't think he knows Jeff exists until it's time for him to be somewhere at some time.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think they're the same guy

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're over-thinking it, Dr. Tracksuit just strictly adheres to kayfabe.

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Camelizer

@bicycle_repairman: I am familiar with different forms of monarchy having studied them more than I would have liked. I was imaging the expectations of an monarchy operating under absolutism rather than more contemporary incarnations of monarchy. I'm talking about the times when European monarchs saw themselves as being a higher form of life then the "commoners/peasants".

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@camelizer:

Word. I get a portion of the Jeff promotes 'suit not vice versa.

But let's be real. Did Biggie NOT call out Bad Boy? Does anyone not know who Dre worked for when The Chronic was released?

High star power celebrities often rep their labels. If he was represented Master P, Doctor Tracksuit would arrive in Boston riding on the No Limit Tank. That's the type of medical professional he is.

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaineblaine:

I guess it would depend on what you expect from Dr. Tracksuit in terms of his personal character. Does he even associate others with his success? He has shown the ability to work with others and give mutual respect so theoretically he should be capable of acknowledging others.

Maybe Jeff is just a really shitty manager/agent that Dr. Tracksuit keeps around out of pity or he just doesn't want to take the time to find a better agent that can handle Dr. Tracksuits personal brand of medicine. I think only an in depth discussion with the man himself can provide the answers.

Lyfeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Tracksuit is most likely Jeff from the far future and, a la Timecop, cannot be in the same place at the same time for fear of occupying the same physical space and undoing themselves on a molecular level.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TruthTellah

Have you all seen Dr. Tracksuit's cool sunglasses? Jeff doesn't wear sunglasses, and he definitely doesn't own anything -that- cool.

Dr. Tracksuit is a classy ass motherfucker who lays down mad rhymes, whoops anyone that stands in his way, and gives his gawky "friend" Jeff a chance to help out sometimes. That's all. End of story.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Jeff never really existed and he was just Dr. Tracksuit's alternate personality?

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

it is Jeff's job to sell his client not for his client to sell him.

Yeah, it's just this. Move on everyone, let's not look anymore into this. I mean, I think it would be a really, really good idea for all of our well being's if we didn't look any further into this

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Lovers.

That makes more sense. You might say secret lovers.

Loading Video...

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Whatever, I don't give a shit about Dr. Tracksuit. I just think it's dumb that Jeff isn't involved in Paxamania considering he talks about wrestling all the time and all of his friends are competing.

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaineblaine:

think only an in depth discussion with the man himself can provide the answers.

Are you suggesting a "Brick Time" Q&A video? I've only heard stories...

Like all the bullshit filler Q&A videos melt at about 100-110 degrees farenheit, and quality Q&A videos melt at about 140.

Dr. Tracksuit's Q&A videos melt at 187 degrees and afterwards you can't feel your face (I mean you can touch it, but not feel it from the inside).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I've head Dr Tracksuit has deep ties with the Mexican cartels and the only way he can make it into the U.S. us by driving really fast through elaborate "drug tunnels" dug beneath the great mountain belt dividing the two countries. You can spot his Chevy challenger at night sometimes, ripping through the highways, the vanity plates TRKSTUP with LOCO DOCO airbrushed on the sides.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getz said:

I think they're the same guy

Could be a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde situation

dr_mantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You know? I don' think I've ever even seen them both in the same place. I think Jeff is afraid to push it too far. He don't know the Doctor.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I could go for the rest of my life without hearing about ZMF again and it would be OK.

I have no reason to believe that Jeff is nothing more than an advocate for Dr. Tracksuit.

Avatar image for bicycle_repairman
Bicycle_Repairman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boatorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff Gerstmann was once Dr. Tracksuit's imaginary friend.

One day a government higher-up provided Dr. Tracksuit with a year's supply of experimental super-drugs. Dr. Tracksuit snorted the entire supply in one night. When he finally regained consciousness, Jeff Gerstmann had manifested in the real world.

This is the only thing that has ever scared Dr. Tracksuit (besides the thought of running out of drugs) and because of that he does not mention Jeff by name.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I think Dr. Tracksuit is Jeff's identical twin brother (possibly from some alternate dimension or a genetic experiment) and they simply have a strained relationship, with Jeff's position as Tracksuit's manager being a way for them to try and bond again. (So far the results seem to be mixed.)

Tiamatsword22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know how on a bombcast a while ago Jeff said he was scared that someone was going to hold him down and inject him full of drugs? Dr. Tracksuit is the reason Jeff is scared.

defordj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don King used to talk about Mike Tyson, but Tyson never talked about King.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ripelivejam

Well it's pretty clear dr tracksuit isn't a real wrestler and he's merely being allowed to play out his delusions in order to not warp his fragile psyche. Jeff isn't his manager but his PSYCHIATRIST, references to medicine are actually to the experimental psychotropic trial drugs Dr tracksuit is being made to take so he doesn't entirely unravel and go deep into a catatonic state. His real name is Brian Henderson, and he was a mild mannered insurance salesman and tepid wrestling fan until one day when Ric Flair woo'd so hard on the TV that it broke the space time continuum and at the precise second when Brian was the only one in the world who was watching the woo rays penetrated his mind and reconstituted the atoms of his neurons into the precisely perfect layout required for maximum kayfabe. Unfortunately it also left his sanity in a shambles; as a consequence he adopted this half-baked crazed doctor personality and dirty tracksuit in a mere shadow of the higher levels of wrestling protection he can obtain. Jeff not only is there to help him keep from going completely mad, but to also try to unlock the pure perfected wrestling essence deep inside him, the primal Ur-Wrestler that has existed since time immemorial which would render all past attempts at wrestling characterization obsolete. The real tragedy is this power is locked behind this shambles of a wasted man. Experiments at the Large Hardron Collider are in progress to see if this force can somehow be divested from Dr Tracksuit, but everytime scientists tried to lure him into the test chamber they get bopped by prop bottles and he runs away.

Someday we shall see the true heights of this artform revealed. Until then, pray for Brian.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By planetfunksquad

@49th said:

Whatever, I don't give a shit about Dr. Tracksuit. I just think it's dumb that Jeff isn't involved in Paxamania considering he talks about wrestling all the time and all of his friends are competing.

Thats a good point. Dr. Tracksuit isn't even involved in the games industry is he? That motherfucker don't look like he plays games of any kind.