Jeff as Zangief

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By donalbane

So I saw a link to 'The Zangief Chronicles' on Joystiq yesterday, and thought to myself, "Wow, Jeff Gerstmann is a great comic actor!  Who knew?"  I just thought it was common knowledge that Jeff was Zangief... it seems so obvious.  So anyways, I went on over to Gamespot, Jeff's former stomping ground, and said, "Hey look everybody... Jeff Gerstmann is Zangief in a series of funny videos" and nobody believed me.  

What do you think?   

My favorite part is the end where Zangief impersonates E. Honda before blacking out, though Baby Zangief  and the Police Academy theme song were both pretty close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

So...are you trying to troll because I don`t understand, are you saying Jeff is Zangief, are you hinting he is over weight?

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By donalbane
Bucketdeth said:
"So...are you trying to troll because I don`t understand, are you saying Jeff is Zangief, are you hinting he is over weight?
"
NO NOT AT ALL!  What I'm saying is that I think Jeff made some hilarious videos where he is Zangief called 'The Zangief Chronicles' as a New Years gift to Capcom.  Check out the link and see for yourself.  I'll be damned if that's not our Jeff.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I hope they find a Vinny doppleganger to play T Hawk.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
donalbane said:
"though Baby Zangief "

If those fuckers make a B/W Zangief and Baby Zangief picture I will sue them so fast their heads will spin.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By fr0br0

Jeff reminds of Zangief too. The other day I saw Jeff flexing and he popped a vein in his forehead. Blood spurted everywhere ad even got in his V chest hair.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

donalbane said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"So...are you trying to troll because I don`t understand, are you saying Jeff is Zangief, are you hinting he is over weight?
"
NO NOT AT ALL!  What I'm saying is that I think Jeff made some hilarious videos where he is Zangief called 'The Zangief Chronicles' as a New Years gift to Capcom.  Check out the link and see for yourself.  I'll be damned if that's not our Jeff."
Wow man sorry about that, thats me being an idiot. It sure looks like him, I haven`t even heard of these before, there fucking hilarious!
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
Fr0Br0 said:
"even got in his V chest hair."

To be fair Zangief was all natural, Jeff just happened to be the left of the S when the GB staff went to a Cavs game.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By donalbane
Fr0Br0 said:
"Jeff reminds of Zangief too. The other day I saw Jeff flexing and he popped a vein in his forehead. Blood spurted everywhere ad even got in his V chest hair."

Fuck!  It's happening again!  I'm not saying "Hey, Jeff looks like Zangief."  I'm saying, "Hey look, Jeff acted in a series of shorts and played Zangief, and it was a fucking riot!"  Comprende?

Edit: Damn, I guess I had a shitty title.  I wish I could change it but I don't know how.  Any tips?  This is my first post, so forgive my ignorance.

Edit II: Oh, and by the way... I LOVE that we can swear at this site.  I've read a few articles here, but never checked out the forums.  I may have to stick around. 

Edit III: And is it just me, or is Biff Jeff?