• 59 results
#1 Edited by japp4267 (7 posts) -

I must say I enjoy Jeff's Jar and videos from his room. But can we start a campaign to get him to tidy it up a bit ? Or is it me that's just a tidy freak, apologies if it is

#2 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

if this bothers you.................................................................................

#3 Edited by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

The messy part is part of the appeal.

#4 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

You're my nightmare

#5 Posted by Animasta (14698 posts) -

@jjor64 said:

#6 Posted by dekkadekkadekka (733 posts) -

My question is, where has the Pooka gone?

#7 Edited by AlexanderSheen (5019 posts) -

A lot of living is happening there, so it is bound to be a little bit messy all the time. As it should be.

#8 Posted by Aegon (5659 posts) -

@animasta said:

@jjor64 said:

That's pretty creepy. Jeff's room is kind of a mess.

#9 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -

I always notice that but it doesn't bother me. My room is no spring-clean paradise either. About the best thing I can say about my room is that there (generally) aren't any dirty clothes laying around in it and food generally doesn't stay in there for long either.

But things like papers, wires, an unkempt bed, wires, remotes, wires, controllers, wires, and wires are almost always kind of just out there.

...shit, now I want to go home and clean it up.

#10 Posted by Jams (2961 posts) -

@japp4267 said:

I must say I enjoy Jeff's Jar and videos from his room. But can we start a campaign to get him to tidy it up a bit ? Or is it me that's just a tidy freak, apologies if it is

I'm a tidy freak but it doesn't really bother me because I don't have to clean it. It'd really bother me if it was my house though.

#11 Edited by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

Forget about the room how about he fixes his hair first.

#12 Posted by Pr1mus (3934 posts) -

How is he supposed to tidy things up when every square inch of space outside the field of view of the camera is just boxes upon boxes of games!

#13 Posted by ragbag (44 posts) -

Let's start a kickstarter for this.

#14 Posted by DrIntrovert (81 posts) -

My question is, where has the Pooka gone?

I thought we were talking about Odin Sphere and got really excited for a second...

#15 Edited by Grimluck343 (1149 posts) -
@ragbag said:

It's the only way, really.

#16 Posted by Humanity (9377 posts) -

@ragbag said:

I came here to actually post this.

#17 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1250 posts) -

How about you tidy up your face!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

#18 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

If he's room weren't that messy would you even believe he was in his underwear?

#19 Posted by Winternet (8021 posts) -

Really? You start a thread named "Jeff's Room" and you squander all that potential in a "the room is untidy" discussion? Duuude.

#20 Posted by Bocam (3762 posts) -

What I find amazing is that the room just seems to be staying the same, it hasn't got any dirtier or cleaner since he started doing jar time.

#21 Posted by jking47 (1214 posts) -

Fuck you, leave Jeff's room be!

#22 Posted by Branthog (5562 posts) -

LEAVE JEFF GERSTMAN ALONE!

His overflowing (I think it's more the amount of stuff he has than it actually being messy) makes me feel better about myself!

#23 Posted by Kidable (127 posts) -

I don't think it's possible to live your life the way Jeff does without having at least a "sort of" messy room.

#24 Posted by paulwade1984 (478 posts) -

At least he has a room. My wife relegated my pc to the upstairs landing. It's lonely here.

#25 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Get hunked

#26 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

@paulwade1984: I laughed loudly to this. Not out of malice, or pity, but because of the mental image.

#27 Posted by wemibelec90 (1700 posts) -

Considering how much stuff he has, and constantly receives every week for his job, I'm not surprised it's so messy. Mine is messy too, even though I try to keep it clean. I just have too much stuff to cram into one room at this point.

#28 Posted by MonetaryDread (2040 posts) -
#29 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3861 posts) -

Kickstarter for a maid.

#30 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4221 posts) -

Next-Gen will fix this.

#31 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Please leave Jeff alone, you guys...He has done nothing wrong.

;_;

#32 Posted by Hippie_Genocide (586 posts) -

Forget his room, how about that JBF hairdo?

#33 Posted by buzz_clik (6975 posts) -

As usual, I'm sure the dudes love it when people try to tell them how they should be doing life right.

#34 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I find it annoying to see cluttered shelves like the ones he has over the TV. Every time I see it I want to organize it. However it doesn't bother me and I'm not about to sign a petition to get the guy to clean his room.

#35 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Did you see the IGN "Live" coverage of this? I prefer Jeff's more casual approach way more informative.

#36 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1616 posts) -

1,000,000 strong to get Jeff to clean his room!

Ron Paul 2012.

#37 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

it looks great and he (Jeff) should never tidy it

#38 Posted by kalibr (120 posts) -

Genius thrives on clutter

#40 Posted by marbleCmoney (470 posts) -

His room looks fine to me.

#41 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Creep

#42 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

I bet it smells like Domino's pizza boxes. That is NOT a bad thing.

#43 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4825 posts) -

@wemibelec90 said:

Considering how much stuff he has, and constantly receives every week for his job, I'm not surprised it's so messy. Mine is messy too, even though I try to keep it clean. I just have too much stuff to cram into one room at this point.

that's a key difference you shouldn't overlook - you have one room and he has a fucking house.

#44 Posted by GinjaAssassin (158 posts) -

I always like seeing the crazy shit Jeff has collected over the years. He should start setting up items in frame as easter eggs for people to hunt for. Sounds kind of creepy, I know, but this whole topic is kind of creepy.

#45 Posted by djou (875 posts) -

The man works like a demon and still finds time to play games on the side. If he wants a cluttered "man cave/bedroom" then let it be. There's no shame living in squalor as long as its sanitary.

#46 Posted by Jimbo (9819 posts) -

At least you know he isn't a serial killer.

#47 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (753 posts) -

@jimbo: Do we really know that for sure?

#48 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I'm constantly amazed that, considering the amount of video game stuff Jeff owns, his room isn't in a perpetual state of complete anarchy a la the fake Hoarders GOTY vid.

#49 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I'm constantly amazed that, considering the amount of video game stuff Jeff owns, his room isn't in a perpetual state of complete anarchy a la the fake Hoarders GOTY vid.

Fake? :D

#50 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1291 posts) -

I will say that his room does look pretty bad...I don't think it has even been tidy in the whole life of Jar Time