#1 Edited by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

During this bit of a "down" period between changing offices, E3, kids getting birthed, and people getting married, I've been going through a lot of the older stuff posted here on GB. My attention peaked while noticing two features that either was flat-out cancelled or never heard from again. While watching "The Wonderful Universe of TANG (WUTANG): Cloak & Dagger" episode from 2010, Ryan ends the episode with the usual "see you next week, where we'll look at the VHS wonder of The Dungeon Master".

Was that episode ever made, or was it just Ryan pulling a joke towards the end? I can't even find said movie on IMDB, and there's no footage of it in the Cloak & Dagger episode, just Ryan trying to insert a VHS tape into his computer.

Another thing that struck out was during the SNES Party from 2011, where Dave and company sits down in the episode to discuss upcoming subscriber features. One such feature was "Jeff's Hall of Fame", and by the way they talk about it, it almost sounds they already had several episodes recorded and ready to air. The end.

I know me and a lot of others are itching for more content to show up, and personally I'm well aware that they're busy and whatever. It's just that these two particular features are sticking out for me, and I'd love to hear your input regarding what happened to them. Will we ever see more WUTANG (or TANG for that matter)? Will Jeff open up the doors to his hall of fame? Or was it just ideas they shoved to the side for whatever reason?

#2 Posted by Willin (1284 posts) -

Well, with the move and E3 pretty much being back to back I'm surprised we got as much as we did.

#3 Edited by rb_man (451 posts) -

Oh dear god the the coincidence. I was not able to fall a sleep so I was digging in to GB's back catalog and watched the the WUTANG EP for Nightmares and I was just thinking the same thing.

Real I just watched that then this was on the front page.

#4 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@rb_man said:

Oh dear god the the coincidence. I was not able to fall a sleep so I was digging in to GB's back catalog and watched the the WUTANG EP for Nightmares and I was just thinking the same thing.

Real I just watched that then this was on the front page.

I'm in your mind, causing you lack of sleep!

#5 Posted by rb_man (451 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@rb_man said:

Oh dear god the the coincidence. I was not able to fall a sleep so I was digging in to GB's back catalog and watched the the WUTANG EP for Nightmares and I was just thinking the same thing.

Real I just watched that then this was on the front page.

I'm in your mind, causing you lack of sleep!

Well so far you are the nicest thing in my mind today :P

#6 Edited by Winternet (8036 posts) -

@Cincaid: Recent tests Jeff has been doing in his twitch account, may suggest that would occur there. There's a 3h50m video that I haven't watched yet, but it looks like a bunch of old games.

http://www.twitch.tv/gbjg For the ones interested.

#7 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@Winternet: Thank you for that link, didn't even know Jeff had such an account. Hopefully it's a move in the right direction for upcoming features!

#8 Posted by BisonHero (6835 posts) -

@Cincaid: I think Ryan may have said in a recent Radio Show or something that they do have 1 or 2 more episodes of WUTANG in the can, but are waiting for the right time to relaunch that feature or something.

As for Jeff's Hall of Fame, that has also been discussed a couple times on livestreams and Jar Time videos, and I get the sense that he's either really having a hard time deciding on what kind of format to do the whole thing in, or he's rethinking the whole idea of doing a "Hall of Fame" video feature at all. Either way, the Jar Time videos are pretty much Jeff's subscriber content for the foreseeable future, until he figures out what he wants to do.

#9 Posted by DeF (4958 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

@Cincaid: [...]As for Jeff's Hall of Fame, that has also been discussed a couple times on livestreams and Jar Time videos, and I get the sense that he's either really having a hard time deciding on what kind of format to do the whole thing in, or he's rethinking the whole idea of doing a "Hall of Fame" video feature at all. Either way, the Jar Time videos are pretty much Jeff's subscriber content for the foreseeable future, until he figures out what he wants to do.

Yea, nothing has been recorded. He wasn't sure about the format and how he'd properly approach it is the last info we got from the Jar Time videos, if I recall correctly.