#1 Posted by CrazyLegs (12 posts) -

Do you guys think Sega should make another jet set radio game? its been six years dam it,its about time for another one.

#2 Posted by Arestice (468 posts) -

YES. Jet Grind Radio was one of my all time favorites. I would die to see a new one.

#3 Posted by CrazyLegs (12 posts) -

If their were to be another one I would want it to be more of a true sequel to the original in trems of story, jet set radio future was great but not a true sequel, and the music was more darker and less upbeat than tne original.

#4 Posted by normajean777 (450 posts) -

i hope they make a new one

#5 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Yes. I doubt they will though. :(

#6 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -

we need a dreamcast 2 first

#7 Posted by MrMiyagi (929 posts) -

For sure they should. I've always loved Jet Grind Radio.

#8 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
they should remake the old one as a LIVE Arcade game, like banjo/portal etc. i'd pay 1200points for Jetset
#9 Posted by The_Shame (14 posts) -
Riddler said:
"they should remake the old one as a LIVE Arcade game, like banjo/portal etc. i'd pay 1200points for Jetset"
That would actually be brilliant, id happily pay for it again in HD and leaderboards and achievements etc. 

Wernt some of the Jet Set characters in that Sega Tennis game from earlier this year? Hopefully that was more than fan service and a hint that there could be another sequel.
#10 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

that game was pretty fun to play, too.

#11 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Anything Jet Set Radio would get me interested, be it the old games put on the LIVE arcade or a whole new one, as long as it's done as well and has a Hideki Naganuma soundtrack, i'm up for it.

#12 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

100% Yes