#1 Edited by JZ (2125 posts) -

Instead of diet coke. More like alex rigopulos is but that title is funnier. Here is a joystiq article about how viacom is probably going to have to pay harmonix half a BILLION dollars.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/17/viacom-loses-appeal-against-paying-harmonix-hundreds-of-millions/

#2 Posted by gaminghooligan (1434 posts) -

Awesome. Good for Harmonix!

Now Drake can buy his own Diet Coke factory.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10864 posts) -

Great! Now Pope can create the time travelling epic that he should, rather than a silly dancing game or that dumb Disney thing.

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by RobotMafia (29 posts) -

I don't think all of that money just goes straight to Harmonix but more to stockholders? Which, I would think would include Drake and others ( I hope they have stock options) but I doubt they are all just swimming in cash right now. Still a good ruling for Harmonix!

#5 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4362 posts) -

John Drake is too good to be double fisting hundreds. John Drake only double fists handfuls of diamonds and when the diamonds get sweaty, he throws those in the trash and grabs some more out of the giant pile he keeps close by at all times.

#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13156 posts) -

Who's the money going to? Even a fraction of that half-billion just seems like an unfathomable amount of money to me.

#7 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (4911 posts) -

The Music will Truly Evolve

#8 Posted by gaminghooligan (1434 posts) -
#9 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

@toowalrus: imagine the pranks that can be done with just like .0001% of that.

#10 Posted by Branthog (7494 posts) -

YOU HAD ME AT DOUBLE FISTING JOHN DRAKE.