Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By The_Philosopher

Ok, so I have been playing Resistance 2 and I must say i'm actually digging it. I am not very far in it yet, that is because I am also busy with Wii Sports Resort. More on that later. So back to Resistance 2, the 2nd level totaly sold me on that game. It Has a sweet ass Kraken boss. The enemy design is really great. It has alot of awesome weapons to boot. Even if it is missing alot of the charm from the first game. So anyways I'm working on Resistance 2 and I'll let you know about it as I go.

Kraken Boss
Kraken Boss

I also purchased Wii Sports yesterday. It's pretty tight, so far I really like the sword-play. It's not super simple and it's not really complicated ethier, it is just right. You can guard to the right or left, high and low. So you have to block your opponents swings and strike at them where they are not blocking. The difficulty curve is really good to as you increase in level you fight stronger dudes, I never found it was too hard or too easy. It was just right all the time.
           The only game I actually hate so far is wakeboarding, the camera just moves around way too much I dunno why it isn't just fixed behind your Mii the whole time.
I'm going to fool around alot with it later and unlock all the games and write a review.

What else is new this week... well my brother bought Star Wars: Force Unleashed and I haven't played it yet but it looks neat.
Also I quit my part time job. It was a pretty sweet job, I got it because my friends dad hired me and my friend. I worked for about 2 hours a night $14 an hour. I cleaned the floors of my local stores. I decided to quit because there is only 1 month left of summer before I return to school so I want to enjoy it to it's fullest. Also because I was gonna quit when school started anyway. 

Summer is all about barbequing, relaxing in the sun, boating and of coarse drinking beer. So I'm gonna enjoy all that and some video games too. I'm gonna try and keep this weekly blog going and I'll let you guys know how my summer is going one week at a time.
Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By The_Philosopher

Ok, so I have been playing Resistance 2 and I must say i'm actually digging it. I am not very far in it yet, that is because I am also busy with Wii Sports Resort. More on that later. So back to Resistance 2, the 2nd level totaly sold me on that game. It Has a sweet ass Kraken boss. The enemy design is really great. It has alot of awesome weapons to boot. Even if it is missing alot of the charm from the first game. So anyways I'm working on Resistance 2 and I'll let you know about it as I go.

Kraken Boss
Kraken Boss

I also purchased Wii Sports yesterday. It's pretty tight, so far I really like the sword-play. It's not super simple and it's not really complicated ethier, it is just right. You can guard to the right or left, high and low. So you have to block your opponents swings and strike at them where they are not blocking. The difficulty curve is really good to as you increase in level you fight stronger dudes, I never found it was too hard or too easy. It was just right all the time.
           The only game I actually hate so far is wakeboarding, the camera just moves around way too much I dunno why it isn't just fixed behind your Mii the whole time.
I'm going to fool around alot with it later and unlock all the games and write a review.

What else is new this week... well my brother bought Star Wars: Force Unleashed and I haven't played it yet but it looks neat.
Also I quit my part time job. It was a pretty sweet job, I got it because my friends dad hired me and my friend. I worked for about 2 hours a night $14 an hour. I cleaned the floors of my local stores. I decided to quit because there is only 1 month left of summer before I return to school so I want to enjoy it to it's fullest. Also because I was gonna quit when school started anyway. 

Summer is all about barbequing, relaxing in the sun, boating and of coarse drinking beer. So I'm gonna enjoy all that and some video games too. I'm gonna try and keep this weekly blog going and I'll let you guys know how my summer is going one week at a time.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ververdan0226

The second game was still pretty good, but it paled in comparison to the first one. Didn't have the same charm or feel or something like that. The single-player was pretty "Yea, it's a'ight" but the co-op and multiplayer really brought it home and was where Insomniac truly delivered.

Best of luck with the weekly blog thing, I once said I'd do that...

AdventChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By AdventChild

Today is also my birthday.