ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ChestyMcGee

So no more moderation for me!

This mainly comes from my 666 (freaky number I know) points from the Insurgency wiki I wrote and the recent wiki for Black Mesa for which I recieved 419 points.

Go me!

=D
ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ChestyMcGee

So no more moderation for me!

This mainly comes from my 666 (freaky number I know) points from the Insurgency wiki I wrote and the recent wiki for Black Mesa for which I recieved 419 points.

Go me!

=D
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Karmum

Hey man -- good job, I haven't edited in awhile. However I will dedicate one night to accumulate over 500 points I need to hit the 1k mark.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

Congrats man! I need to make quite a few more edits to get near that. I only have 300 some points right now.

Ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ryu

Nice one G!

ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChestyMcGee

Thanks guys. I've done wikis for my two favourite games that no one else has bothered to do anything for so I'm out of ideas now!...

... I might just go and edit all the ones about weapons because they're all pretty much wrong.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Congrats, sir...although I do need to be picky for a moment, and I hate having to do it during your celebration...

I know that Black Mesa is a TC...but still, is it something that is technically allowed to have a Wiki on the site?  I mean, I guess it would since you had to have a moderator approve it, but I'm only asking because of my own curiosity.

Still, congratulations on the 1k, sir.  
ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChestyMcGee

@Jakob.

Thanks and I think it should be allowed on the site. I also did the wiki for Insurgency, another 3rd-party mod and that was allowed up. I think mods should be allowed mainly because the good ones are full games, in a sense, and just because they are free does not mean they are any less respectable than retail games.