Just started playing Legend of Heroes : Trails of the Sky.

Ganthet2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Started playing Legend of Heroes : Trails of the Sky. So far it is has been fun, but the game does not mess around. you can get whacked pretty quickly if not careful. Also had to refer to a guide get past the magic set up thing. All in all not bad so far. What do you guys think?

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Oh, TitS? It's a pretty solid game. I enjoyed the 6~ hours I put into it, but there's a whole lotta reading.

People love it to bits, so that's pretty cool.

sub_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I really like the game, right now deep in chapter 2. I find that the most charming part of the game is the happy go lucky nature of the plot currently, and the characters.

It's always delightful to look at the portrait of unimpressed Estelle, when someone belittles her.

Sometimes there are difficulty spikes, especially when you opened up a chest with 6 monsters that can only be damaged using certain elemental spell, but thankfully you can retry or run away from battles easily.

Yeah, the game indeed has tons of reading, and sometimes I do get confused about where to go. But the game is so charming that I don't mind.

It's quickly becoming one of the top JRPGs that I like.

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#4 Mento  Moderator

I just reviewed it. Perfect timing. In short, it's a really good PS1-era RPG, which can have good or bad connotations depending on the person. I loved it.

Honestly, this is probably the best time to play the thing. The second one's supposed to be out any day now. Considering how much text these games seem to have, I wouldn't be surprised if proofreading added a few extra weeks to the development time.