#1 Posted by BBOYS2231 (218 posts) -

Hello everyone! My name is Mike, I'm fairly new here to GiantBomb (2 years). I found out about GiantBomb after listening to the Bombcast. I then came to the site, and was enthralled by the quick looks, and all the great content the site had to offer. I finally joined the forums (what the hell took me so long?), and just wanted to stop by and say hey. The one thing I love about this site is the great community, and decided to be a part of it after the unfortunate passing of Ryan. I wanted to express my condolences, as he made my work week, a little more bearable. Anyways, i'm a fairly neutral gamer. I have a 360, PS3, and Wii (among the countless "retro" systems still living in my attic). I love every genre. My gamertag is BBOYS 2231 on XBL, and BBOYS_2231 on PSN. Feel free to add, and thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community :)

#2 Edited by mlarrabee (3064 posts) -

Velkommen

(I swear I clicked "Post Reply" only once. There are ghosts in the code tonight ... .)

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3790 posts) -

Welcome!

#6 Edited by Morningstar (2242 posts) -

Hey Mike!

#7 Edited by supamon (1334 posts) -

Hi Mike! And yes, what took you so long?

#8 Posted by Sanity (1951 posts) -

Welcome Mike!

#9 Posted by BigJeffrey (5186 posts) -

Have you been banned from Neogaf, polygon, ign, gamefaq, ect before?

Also welcome, your premium so you are already better than me.

#10 Posted by believer258 (12205 posts) -

Hello there, sir!

(Don't mods close introduction threads?)

#11 Posted by MocBucket62 (1260 posts) -

Welcome Mike! Hope you enjoy the site as a member!

#12 Posted by bunnymud (716 posts) -

Drop'em

#13 Edited by BBOYS2231 (218 posts) -

Haha no I haven't been banned from Neogaf, polygon, ign, gamefaq, ect before. Sorry about that. Didn't see an "officialy intro thread" so I didn't know if it was allowed or not.

#14 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

Its all good welcome to the site, and enjoy the festivities.

I'm the nicest user on here. They call me relic, falserelic.

#15 Edited by Veektarius (5024 posts) -

Is that really all you want?

#16 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6002 posts) -
Welcome!