• 68 results
#51 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

haha thats awesome 

i love when someone who acts all cool and flawless makes a mistake. i can taste it in my mouth

#52 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Maybe he doesn't care
#53 Posted by Milkman (17073 posts) -

Funny but the guy's a dick. 

#54 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@Raven_Sword said:
" Umm, shouldnt you take that down? I mean, your giving it to people by posting it. "
It's all over the internet anyway, Every story about the incident seems to have a picture of it up. 
#55 Posted by Milkman (17073 posts) -
@ninjakiller: Yeah, dude! Fight the man, bro!
#56 Posted by Siphillis (1297 posts) -

Kevin Butler only needs a single patrol boat and a pile of red pegs to win Battleship.

#57 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

hahahah oh god, thats too good. 
#58 Posted by Siphillis (1297 posts) -
@ninjakiller said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" @benjaebe said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" @benjaebe said:
" @President_Barackbar said:
" @fwylo said:
" Good for you exiva, good for you. "
So you condone the horrible PS3 piracy plaguing the system? "
It's really not about piracy. It's just a stupid code that no one knows what to do with anyway. Who really cares if Kevin Butler tweeted it? It's just ironic. I also doubt the piracy on PS3 is "plaguing" the system. All the other consoles have had to deal with piracy just as long, and the average consumer is completely oblivious to the fact that you can even do that. I'd be more concerned with people writing applications that allow them to cheat. "
They know exactly what to do with it. You don't know what you are talking about. "
The average person isn't going to type the jailbreak code into their PS3 and magically be able to control the entire system. The root key only helps those who know how to program bootloaders and things of that nature for the PS3 - to the average user, or even people who just use the jailbreaking methods these people program, the code doesn't mean anything.  And anyone who knows how to do that probably already knows the key. "
This isnt about the average person...jesus just stop talking. "
I love the GB community, willing to take bullets and defend a multi-national corporation who doesn't give a fuck about them other than getting their money.  Pathetic.  
"
Fanboys will be fanboys, after all...
#59 Posted by dancinginfernal (475 posts) -
@Raven_Sword said:
" Umm, shouldnt you take that down? I mean, your giving it to people by posting it. "
It's blocked at this point anyways.
#60 Posted by august (3856 posts) -
@Raven_Sword said:
Do you really think that posting a sequence of numbers and letters on the Giant Bomb message boards is going to have any effect on anything?
#61 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @ninjakiller said:
I love the GB community, willing to take bullets and defend a multi-national corporation who doesn't give a fuck about them other than getting their money.  Pathetic.    

"
Are you talking about me? "
No, I was talking about the fools who criticize so-called "pirates."  You bought it, you FUCKING OWN IT.  How hard can this be for people to understand?  No amount of drm, anti-workarounds, or blacklists will or should stop somebody from doing whatever they want with their system.  If Sony was so concerned about hacking maybe they should have designed a better security kernel rather than bellyache and whine and sue when somebody cracks it.  These idiots will just keep cheering Sony on while stupid measures like the shit in Bionic Commando Rearmed is implemented on this so-called "closed" system.  I have nothing but contempt, and feel nothing but disgust for these pathetic specimens.  No malignment was aimed at you good sir.  
#62 Edited by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

I soooo saw "Kevin Butler Nip Slip" at first. 

HAHAHAHA

#63 Posted by gamerpigeon (361 posts) -

Thats Hilarious!

#64 Posted by crusader8463 (14425 posts) -

Funny.

#65 Posted by Orionsaint (1 posts) -
@Palaeomerus: 

You think you can just block me on N4G and I wouldn't find you? You'll read my response and like it!

I own a Xbox & PS3. This has nothing to do with supporting a company. It has to do with maintaining a civil industry. So gamers like me can keep enjoying it. I don't take to kindly to haven't my account banned by some hacker just because they felt like doing it. You can't run a business if monkey's are loose doing whatever the fuck they want. Don't you understand that? Your argument probably is, you just wanna be able to add your own apps and maybe you have good intentions, but not everyone has good intentions. It's like giving every on earth a key to my house and I'm supposed to assume that none of them steal anything from my house when I'm gone. Don't you get that? Don't you get that fucking around with the service of a business can lead to it's collapse and ruin it for everyone?
#66 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -

Congratz K-But, you just promoted the company secret.

#67 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

geohot didn't break the code KEVIN BUTLER DID

#68 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (762 posts) -
@Orionsaint:  Well said, nice first post.
#69 Posted by DoctorTran (1567 posts) -
@RsistncE
I soooo saw "Kevin Butler Nip Slip" at first. 

HAHAHAHA
Killzone 3? Check out my nipples!