dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dunc12

here's a quick question:
I've broken 2 rockband kick pedals already, and the replacement I have now is awful. the spring is so stiff that its almost impossible to play anything with a complicated rhythm. does the guitar hero world tour kick pedal work with the rockband 1 drum set? i believe they both use a 3.5mm jack. or am I mistaken?

some info would be great, and if it doesn't work, what are some high-quality replacements?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I use the Destroyer Pedal. Is it overkill? Yes, but it's cool and I got it on the cheap.

Kajaah117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Kajaah117

Depends on your playing level. If you're a serious player, I'd recommend the Destroyer like the guy above me did. That pedal changed my playing forever.

But if you just want a decent replacement pedal, Harmonix has an official one.

Just don't buy any of those crappy third-party ones with the skulls and coffins and crap. Stick with either the officially licensed one, or anything from RockBandParts.com.

JoeyIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JoeyIA

Yes, the Guitar Hero and Rockband pedals are interchangable.  Best Buy sells 'em for $20... I think they had lots left over from Guitar Hero: Metallica or something because they come in a plastic bag and not a box.
dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dunc12

thanks for the info. i'll probly end up with a replacement pedal from amazon, seems to be a good cheap replacement, seeing as i'll probly end up with a set of real drums in the near future anyways