Killzone 2

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By psmgamer

Just preordered online Killzone 2 at Gamestop just for the demo even though I was in the beta but can't talk about it. The game will be one of the best shooters in 2009 in my opinion from what I have played even though it was only a beta and not the final game. Can't wait for next month to come because going to be awesome and live up to the hype. Anyone preorder the game just get to access to the demo a few days early than everyone else who doesn''t because they have to wait till the week that that game launches to have access to the demo which will be available on PSN.

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By psmgamer

Just preordered online Killzone 2 at Gamestop just for the demo even though I was in the beta but can't talk about it. The game will be one of the best shooters in 2009 in my opinion from what I have played even though it was only a beta and not the final game. Can't wait for next month to come because going to be awesome and live up to the hype. Anyone preorder the game just get to access to the demo a few days early than everyone else who doesn''t because they have to wait till the week that that game launches to have access to the demo which will be available on PSN.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

(posting to unpin from general)

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

I preordered from Amazon.co.uk a few weeks ago.

Everyone pissed off about SCEA essentially forcing you to "pay" for this demo can create a Euro account and download the demo from there.

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By psmgamer

The only thing about the demo showing up on the European PSN is that a date hasn't been announced when it will be available for download. I know that the game launches on February 25th for Europe and the 27th for the United States. I have a $25 giftcard from Gamestop so it makes sense to order from them just have to pay the rest of preorder off before the game comes out.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Optiow

It is gonna rock!!!!!!