Killzone 2

Karamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Karamo

Well Last week  the Killzone 2 demo was released in the EU store and for those in the US that pre-ordered the game.  I think by now i have played the demo about 7 or maybe 8 times by now and I still can't get enough of it.  And this is just a demo of a game that has an extensive multiplayer component to it.  The visuals are outstanding and this I beleive is from an old build of the game and still looks outstanding.  The AI is really smart, and some things seemed to change on different play throughs of the demo.  All i can really say is that I can not wait for the full game to hit this end of the months. 

Karamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Karamo

Well Last week  the Killzone 2 demo was released in the EU store and for those in the US that pre-ordered the game.  I think by now i have played the demo about 7 or maybe 8 times by now and I still can't get enough of it.  And this is just a demo of a game that has an extensive multiplayer component to it.  The visuals are outstanding and this I beleive is from an old build of the game and still looks outstanding.  The AI is really smart, and some things seemed to change on different play throughs of the demo.  All i can really say is that I can not wait for the full game to hit this end of the months. 

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i think most of us feel the same way