Killzone 2 Review and Street Fighter IV Thoughts

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

Edited By CenturionCajun

So, I lied about Street Fighter IV being my next review. The never ending battles against my friend Curry over Live continue with me sucking to no end. It's mind boggling to me just how difficult it is to reliably pull off many fighters moves. Personally I love Zangief but I have almost no hope of ever hitting his ultra combo. So, me playing on my 360 controller and my buddy playing on his Mad Catz fight stick it isn't even a contest.

So, case in point: If you want to be really competitive at Street Fighter you have to drop $30-$80 on a special controller.

Like just about all serious PS3 owners I've been waiting for Killzone 2 to release for years. Picking it up last week I haven't been disappointed. Guerrilla has delivered on more promises than naught. Something that has honestly surprised me. Check out my review for my complete opinion.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CenturionCajun

So, I lied about Street Fighter IV being my next review. The never ending battles against my friend Curry over Live continue with me sucking to no end. It's mind boggling to me just how difficult it is to reliably pull off many fighters moves. Personally I love Zangief but I have almost no hope of ever hitting his ultra combo. So, me playing on my 360 controller and my buddy playing on his Mad Catz fight stick it isn't even a contest.

So, case in point: If you want to be really competitive at Street Fighter you have to drop $30-$80 on a special controller.

Like just about all serious PS3 owners I've been waiting for Killzone 2 to release for years. Picking it up last week I haven't been disappointed. Guerrilla has delivered on more promises than naught. Something that has honestly surprised me. Check out my review for my complete opinion.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Not true. The Dualshock I use is fine for pulling off moves. I succesfully pull of I'd say 98% of my moves. My thumb did get a blister though.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

You my friend are much more limber than me. I flail around like an idiot trying to pull off any kind of complicated combo. People like Ryu and C. Viper are fine but Vega and Chun-Li give me headaches.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By JCGamer

I have a arcade stick and love it!!!  But my buddy does play with the DS controller and manages to kick my ass sometimes.  He even uses the analog stick--damn!!!

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kratos81
JCGamer said:
"I have a arcade stick and love it!!!  But my buddy does play with the DS controller and manages to kick my ass sometimes.  He even uses the analog stick--damn!!!"
I have a arcade stick as well, I am better with the ds3 but its more fun to play with the stick. Its like being at the arcade.
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kratos81

My killzone review, the game is ok very overrated. The last battle was so annoying I am having 2nd thoughts about beating it on a higher difficultly. I so far cannot get in to the mp. It dosent suck I just dont seem to be drawn to it, kinda of bores me. Not to mention that for some reason I suck at it. That always helps me not like a online game. Kz2 will come and go for me, I dont see it having a lasting affect on me.