ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowMoses900

Source

This is still just a rumor, so take it for what it is. However that being said I think there may be something to this, Sony has been teasing something big for the 20th and Gurilla Games has gone "dark" so to speak, probably working on something for PS4.

I would certainly love it for this to be true, Killzone is one of my favorite games this gen and I would having it as a PS4 launch title would be a dream come true. And according to an "industry insider" this seems to be the case.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Start your PS4 party by telling everyone Rico is back? Uh, yeah right. And for that matter, I didn't like any of the characters in that series except for the chick and Templar who die in KZ2 anyway. Unless they start the trailer by showing Rico getting his brains blown out, like literally I am talking, bullet through the forehead, a 50 call will do. And you see bits of gray matter splash onto a wall or window, then we are cool. Those games had too many problems to be considered premier and defining a system. I think Uncharted did a better job of that.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#3  Edited By ShadowMoses900

@TheHBK said:

Start your PS4 party by telling everyone Rico is back? Uh, yeah right. And for that matter, I didn't like any of the characters in that series except for the chick and Templar who die in KZ2 anyway. Unless they start the trailer by showing Rico getting his brains blown out, like literally I am talking, bullet through the forehead, a 50 call will do. And you see bits of gray matter splash onto a wall or window, then we are cool. Those games had too many problems to be considered premier and defining a system. I think Uncharted did a better job of that.

Rico was annoying, but I disagree with everything else. Killzone was one of the exclusive games that made me pick up a PS3, I was wow'd by it's amazing graphics and gameplay, it's also the top in it's class when it comes to multiplayer. Aside from the bad story line, I thought the games were great and easily among the best FPS games this gen.

If it's a launch title I will be very happy.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Marcsman

I'm in Day One

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

All the Killzone games have been kinda meh so far, I would much rather a new Resistance than a Killzone, but to be honest I can see the PS4 launching with a Little Big Planet 3.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

So Killzone 4, Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII as launch titles?

Plus a rumored $399 Launch Price? Impossible.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#7  Edited By isomeri

So when can we start blocking all these next-gen rumor threads?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I'd like for them to make a new game. @xaLieNxGrEyx said:

So Killzone 4, Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII as launch titles?

Plus a rumored $399 Launch Price? Impossible.

Where have you heard that? If those last two were true PS4 would already have a leg above the next xbox.

algertman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By algertman

Killzone 4? And nobody cared.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By RobotHamster

Would be funny if at the press event they show the killzone 3 e3 trailer and then Jack comes out with a controller and is all like "real time bitches!!".