#1 Edited by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

We here at Kite Co. Space Trucking are celebrating our One Year Space Anniversary In Space. As part of this, we’ve been working on printing up some sweet Kite Co Space Swag!

(Shirt shown is for demonstration purposes and may vary slightly once printed.)

We’re running a drive to get some official Kite Co. Shirts made. The shirt features our logo on the front of the shirt with the Kite Co Space Trucking font on the back and is available in black.

Shirts are available in sizes S-6XL and are available for worldwide shipping. Simply choose the perk with your desired shirt size and your location (US, Canada, Rest of World).

As part of the drive, we’re trying to get shirts printed for the Giant Bomb crew. Contributions above and beyond your perk price will go towards this goal. Let’s hook up the reason we all got together with some cool stuff. Any money left over from the drive will be turned over to corp leadership and used to pay for things like forums and website hosting.

Go here to contribute and wear your Space Shirt with pride! http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kite-co-shirt-mining/

For those of you looking to join our Space Shenanigans, now's a fantastic time! We fly with the BRAVE Collective, an alliance dedicated to destroying the concept of "New Players Can't Play EVE." Follow this link (https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d5e5f7bf-67fa-4590-bcfb-fe556f32f42a&action=buddy) to sign up for a 21 Day Trial. Once you’re in game, join the chat channel “Giantbombing”, say hi and don’t be afraid to ask questions!

#2 Edited by YoThatLimp (1895 posts) -

Absolutely, my few months in Kite Co were awesome.

#3 Posted by IonicSquid (25 posts) -

We'd love to have you back, duder! Either way, thanks the support on the shirts; hopefully we can get enough cash money to cover shirts for the Giant Bomb crew as well.

#4 Posted by psych0naut (5 posts) -

@ionicsquid: I just started my 14 day trial today. Can I join?

#5 Posted by IonicSquid (25 posts) -

@ionicsquid: I just started my 14 day trial today. Can I join?

Absolutely! Personally, I'd recommend spending a day or two running the tutorials and career missions to get yourself situated, but feel free to join the channel "giantbombing" ingame to chat with other duders— they're a helpful bunch. If you have any questions, just ask. EVE is legendarily tough to get into, so don't feel afraid to ask questions that may seem dumb.

And, of course, feel free to apply to the corp at any time. Having another duder will be great and having a good group to play with in EVE is everything.

#6 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

No one took me out to dinner for our anniversary ...

I quit this corp. I do all the space dishes and take out the space trash and what do I get? Space disrespect.

#7 Edited by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -
#8 Posted by SadisticWOlf (83 posts) -

"I just watched a girl turn into a car. I... need to go."

The places I have gone, the things I have seen, the terrible, terrible things done to me by and because of this corp.

#9 Edited by Fattony12000 (7248 posts) -

That logo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be that small on the shirt, It'd need to be more like THIS before I buy it, I'm sorry to say.

:(

This is totally a dope idea though duders! Much love and respect and luck to all y'all! I love the idea of putting this through indiegogo.

<>

#10 Edited by YoThatLimp (1895 posts) -

@yothatlimp said:

We'd love to have you back, duder! Either way, thanks the support on the shirts; hopefully we can get enough cash money to cover shirts for the Giant Bomb crew as well.

Would love too but I felt the clutches of Eve gripping my weak heart a it too firmly, I have little free time so it would be hard for me to justify a sub. Love you duders in KiteCo though!

#11 Posted by djou (872 posts) -

I've never contributed to an Indiegogo before, if the campaign is not successful will you still print the shirt, or is the money just considered a contribution to Kite Co.?

#12 Edited by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

@djou said:

I've never contributed to an Indiegogo before, if the campaign is not successful will you still print the shirt, or is the money just considered a contribution to Kite Co.?

The campaign is set to Fixed Funding mode, which means that if the campaign is not successful, everyone will receive their money back. Unlike Kickstarter, which doesn't charge until the campaign ends, Indiegogo will withdraw the money when you make the contribution, then it'll refund if the campaign doesn't go through.

#13 Posted by Itwongo (1152 posts) -

Once I get my money at the end of this month I'll totally contribute. And I have to agree with Fattony, that logo's gotta be bigger!

#14 Edited by IonicSquid (25 posts) -

@djou said:

The campaign is set to Fixed Funding mode, which means that if the campaign is not successful, everyone will receive their money back. Unlike Kickstarter, which doesn't charge until the campaign ends, Indiegogo will withdraw the money when you make the contribution, then it'll refund if the campaign doesn't go through.

As long as we hit $1,050, everyone who contributes (even after we hit our goal) will get their shirt. In addition, any additional funds people contribute on top of what it costs to buy their own shirt will be used to get shirts printed for the Giant Bomb crew and, after that, things like Kite Co. web hosting so it's not coming directly out of pocket for the duders running those services for us.

#15 Posted by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

We're now one week into the Shirt Drive and we're sitting at $382 of $1050. You guys have been awesome in helping us get this far!

3 weeks to go before our mining lasers finish cycling on that Shirt Asteroid. Let's get this off the ground!

#16 Edited by YoThatLimp (1895 posts) -

Bumping this to the top, I want my KiteCo shirt!

#17 Edited by IonicSquid (25 posts) -

18 days left on the campaign, and we're up to $424/1,050! We really appreciate the contributions so far, duders, and hopefully we'll be able to keep going and end up with enough extra cash to get shirts for the Giant Bomb crew to boot!

#18 Posted by YoThatLimp (1895 posts) -

18 days left on the campaign, and we're up to $424/1,050! We really appreciate the contributions so far, duders, and hopefully we'll be able to keep going and end up with enough extra cash to get shirts for the Giant Bomb crew to boot!

I will totally buy 2 shirts just to make sure we hit the 1K goal, bump :P

#19 Posted by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

We've finished the second week of the Shirt Drive and we're sitting at $531 of our $1050 goal!

The cotton/poly holds of our Retrievers are filling up nicely. 13 days to go!

#20 Posted by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

We're into the last week of the Shirt Drive! 7 days left to get your own Space Shirt. Come on out and help us make some awesome gear!

#21 Posted by SadisticWOlf (83 posts) -

Three days left! Help us mine some sweet, sweet bitcoins shirts!

#22 Posted by Turambar (6707 posts) -

Kite Co. is an EVE corp for anime degenerates. However, the Kite Co. shirt is for everyone.

#23 Edited by SSully (4147 posts) -

Where is the $50,000 tier where you will fly me out to meet the leader of Kite Co, have lunch, and then let me print some t-shirts? This campaign is bullshit

#24 Posted by InverseMatrix (29 posts) -

Final hours of the Shirt drive! The drive ends tonight at 11:59pm PST. Grab your shirt before it's too late!