#1 Posted by Blaine (34 posts) -

I want to add a "Platformer" genre for games like mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie but there doesnt appear to be an option for this. Is it possible to create you're own genres on GB?

b xx

#2 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

I don't think it's possible yet, but on the podcast they said they are going to add more over time.

#3 Posted by Blaine (34 posts) -

Can't believe they don't even have a platformer genre yet! its not like its really obscure or anything!

b xx

#4 Posted by BanjoKazooie (18 posts) -

I was going to add Platformer as the genre for Banjo-Kazooie as well.:P Action is kinda suitable though...Adventure would be a better descriptor than that though.

#5 Posted by BulletPulse (183 posts) -
Schizoid said:
"I don't think it's possible yet, but on the podcast they said they are going to add more over time.
"

#6 Posted by Blaine (34 posts) -
BulletPulse said:
"Schizoid said:
"I don't think it's possible yet, but on the podcast they said they are going to add more over time.
"

"
Why was it necessary to quote that? Just a cheap way of getting your post count up? What a dick.

b xx
#7 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Blaine said:
"BulletPulse said:
"Schizoid said:
"I don't think it's possible yet, but on the podcast they said they are going to add more over time.
"

"
Why was it necessary to quote that? Just a cheap way of getting your post count up? What a dick.

b xx
"
It means that he agrees completely with what that person said.

It shouldn't be done too much but it made sense there, don't get all angry about it