Posted by Matt (954 posts) -
#1 Posted by Matt (954 posts) -
#2 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I don't really see what puts this game above the likes of Serious Sam.

#3 Edited by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

I played the 360 version with bots at a gaming event in London recently, I was very impressed by the quality of the AI,

Thanks for posting.

#4 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Great video mate, great demo and awesome game. I look forward to seeing some more of your videos, their really rather good lol.

Can i ask what software you use to record your gameplay and then edit it with?

#5 Posted by Ryu (382 posts) -

I'm glad you did what we were all thinking when you stood on that car.

#6 Edited by pill92 (559 posts) -

This game looks amazing.

#7 Posted by Sabrewolf_2010 (6 posts) -

The game is Kick Ass i mean come on who doesnt like to be overwelmed in zombies fighting for there live's.
Its just one of those games that will never be memorized and never forgotten because you will jump every time that zombie or tank or ect. will come around and nab you.

#8 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -

Christ!  I'm getting a headache watching you flick around left & right like a crack head. You're only fighting AI, not humans, so the ultra-fast Bruce Lee reflexes aren't required.  Now I've got motion sickness.  Think about your viewing audience next time & slow down the camera movement for the viewers.

#9 Posted by Bucketdeth (8003 posts) -
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Christ!  I'm getting a headache watching you flick around left & right like a crack head. You're only fighting AI, not humans, so the ultra-fast Bruce Lee reflexes aren't required.  Now I've got motion sickness.  Think about your viewing audience next time & slow down the camera movement for the viewers.
"
I`m guessing you didn`t notice how fast the zombies were, I thought the video was great, no one is forcing you to watch this.
But anyways, awesome video man, I can`t wait to get the game.
#10 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -
Bucketdeth said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Christ!  I'm getting a headache watching you flick around left & right like a crack head. You're only fighting AI, not humans, so the ultra-fast Bruce Lee reflexes aren't required.  Now I've got motion sickness.  Think about your viewing audience next time & slow down the camera movement for the viewers.
"
I`m guessing you didn`t notice how fast the zombies were, I thought the video was great, no one is forcing you to watch this.
But anyways, awesome video man, I can`t wait to get the game."

I can't watch other people play FPS. It gets me sick if they're jerking left & right all over the place.

Btw, I'm going to see Allan Holdsworth tomorrow night. :-)
#11 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -

Very cool demo, the animation for the zombies as they run at you is pretty scary. I just have to decide if I wan this on Steam or the 360 now.

#12 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Oooohh my god. Cant wait.

#13 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3181 posts) -

I really want it now. I need sum mula.

#14 Posted by pill92 (559 posts) -

hit me up on steam?

pill92

#15 Posted by MrKlorox (11197 posts) -

Not bad. However I'll have to play the demo for myself once the full game is released to decide whether this is worth the price of a full game. It had always seemed more like a mod to me. Even TF2 was less than $40 USD at launch.

#16 Posted by sionweeks (642 posts) -

Oh geez, this makes me really want to play it.  I know it will never happen, but PLEASE let this game come to PS3 or Mac :'(

#17 Posted by Matt (954 posts) -

@Lind_L_Taylor: Sorry dude but as you can see those zombies move fast, if you would like to move slower i would be dead and that wont be much fun to watch :)

@Hamz: I used FRAPS to record and Pinnacle Studio 12 to edit, nothing fancy.

@pill92: sent you a friend request.

Also thanks for the positive comments guys :D

#18 Posted by MasonL87 (105 posts) -

This game looks kick ass, can't wait to try the demo and play with actual humans, that should make the Zombiepocalypse much more entertaining

#19 Posted by GmLx (58 posts) -
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"

I can't watch other people play FPS. It gets me sick if they're jerking left & right all over the place.

Chill dude. I suppose your a pro then? Smooth calm calculated slow movements?
doesnt work when zombies want to raeeep your brains
#20 Edited by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -
GmLx said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"

Chill dude. I suppose your a pro then? Smooth calm calculated slow movements?
doesnt work when zombies want to raeeep your brains"
Nah, I'm just saying when it comes to watching other people do an FPS, it hurts my brain. The "steering" motion makes me dizzy. Get one of your adrenaline-crazed friends to play an FPS & watch it for about an hour. You'll probably get a headache from doing so or nausea.  It's the same as with cars. If you're driving or controlling the movement, you don't feel the sick.

One thing I'm worried about playing this game with a "team" is having griefers show up..who either get killed or get everyone else killed during the griefing process.

#21 Posted by Corvall (40 posts) -

Lind, if watching videos of FPSs makes you feel sick, then I would recommend NOT watching videos of FPSs.  You know, instead of watching the video and then complaining about how it made you feel sick when you knew it was going to do that in the first place.

Regarding griefers, apparently there will be a 'permanant record' in place where you'll be able to see a player's full history of merits ('good' deeds like healing your fellow survivors) and demerits ('bad' deeds like team killing).  If you don't like the way a given random player's record looks, you can boot him before the game even starts.

#22 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Looks scawy.  And awesome.

#23 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Looks like a good game, actually. I was a naysayer, but I may be wrong...

By the way, Hamz, there's a Source engine feature that can create AVI movies from demos. It works brilliantly, look it up!