#1 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

If your about 17  years old or older and speak english, i'd love to play some L4D in co-op this November.

BlackWater CO is my GT and just send a PM or if you rather I'll add you

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Box Art from Valve
#3 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

I can't wait for it to come out. I will be definitely getting it this november. My GT is Eric1221.

#4 Posted by lux (128 posts) -

Soooo stoked on this game.

#5 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yea totally but November is such a long time away

#6 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Awesome, thanks PieCat, I'll send you a PM later or whatever, but im busy digging around GB.com, its fun website!

#7 Posted by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -

I've been waiting forever for a game like this.
Hope it doesn't disappoint.

#8 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

The X-Play coverage of this game made it look bad, but I don't trust G4 anymore anyway. How could I ever not buy a Valve game? I can't wait, zombies galore.

#9 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"If your about 17  years old or older and speak english, i'd love to play some L4D in co-op this November.

BlackWater CO is my GT and just send a PM or if you rather I'll add you"
I am down for some L4D partners. I'll FR you BlackWaterCo.
#10 Posted by spragels (97 posts) -

I think this game is going to be great.

#11 Edited by KiLL3r (100 posts) -

Is this the reserve your Left 4 Dead Multiplayer spot. A Little too early eh, the game doesn't come out until November(4 Months away)!

#12 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Cool...and yeah G4 made it look made weird.

#13 Posted by Peewi (410 posts) -

How about you get into the L4D forum? I even made a thread about the box art, but no one seemed to notice.

#14 Posted by Dan (143 posts) -

I think that box art looks terrible and cheesy personally, but, I am pretty stoked for Left4Dead. I'll be picking up the 360 version if I decide I can afford it amongst all the other must-buys being released at the same time.

#15 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -

blackwater im picking this game up for sure ill hook up with you for some co op btw this really should be in the left for dead forum 

#16 Posted by XxDeath_MetalistxX (8 posts) -
Awesome , Cant wait. = D
#17 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am really looking forward to this game, but I am skeptical as to whether it will work well on the 360. I just think it may be too fast for most players...hopefully I'm wrong and the game kicks ass on both platforms!

#18 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

L4D looks pretty cool, classic zombie looking game. Hopefully it comes to PS3 eventually, as they have said they aren't ruling that out. But I can live without it, though I would most likely buy it if it did come to PS3, at least rent it.

But just wish it wasn't as glitchy looking as it is now.

#19 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

I was so dissapointed to hearing that it wasn't coming out to the PS3. Come on Valve, be a bud and give the PS3 a chance. I know it's difficult software to get used to, but I'm sure the big brains over there can get it down.

#20 Posted by KiLL3r (100 posts) -
Sentry said:
"L4D looks pretty cool, classic zombie looking game. Hopefully it comes to PS3 eventually, as they have said they aren't ruling that out. But I can live without it, though I would most likely buy it if it did come to PS3, at least rent it.

But just wish it wasn't as glitchy looking as it is now.
"
Valve is not a PS3 developer, It won't be coming to the ps3.
#21 Posted by Bongler (13 posts) -

This game is gonna be awsome

#22 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I'm really excited about this game, have been tracking it for nearly a year and a half now.  My gamertag is Gizmo DDO7, send me a request, I like to get to know my team-mates before a game is released for titles that require good teamwork.

#23 Posted by Jechtshot78 (42 posts) -

This game will be better played on PC. Twitch shooters are no good with analog.

#24 Posted by CodeHero (134 posts) -

If I get it for the 360 I'd be game, but I can't decide between 360 or PC.

#25 Posted by CodeHero (134 posts) -
If I get it for the 360 I'd be game, but I can't decide between 360 or PC.
#26 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Yeah well, I own a PS3, but im not sure the PSN is up to speed to start offereing Co-op games...very few PSN users have Mics and if you don't have a Microphone then co-op is just nowhere near as memorable

and im headed over to da L4D forums now

#27 Posted by Foil_Charizard (345 posts) -

The game is four months away, why are you looking for partners now?!

#28 Posted by BoG (5180 posts) -

Here's a novel idea: Left 4 Dead's page! with its own forum!
Anyways, I'm psyched for this game, and can't wait to play it. I'll be getting it for the 360.

#29 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

because its better to get to know someone

This why you can talk like friends during gameplay...

It only takes a few hours to become a good friend

#30 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

It dosen't matter, the website will still send it out to the main page so chill

I don't need to post it there, this is general disscusion