Lemon Lens: Monday Meeting video disappeared?

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mrfizzy

Hey all, rather odd question i have here.  
So earlier today i was on youtube and in suggested that i watch "Lemon Lens: Monday Meeting" by "therealgiantbomb". I was doing other things at the time so figured i would come back to it later. Anywhoo, came back maybe 30 minutes later and the video wasnt in my suggestions any more, so i searched for it, got nothing, went to the "realgiantbomb" youtube page, again nothing there.  
So i started looking on here for it, again, no trace. So i searched google for " giantbomb lemon lens "monday meeting"" and i got a result! first search result is for  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/lemon-lens-monday-meeting/467773/ and its a 404 error. Also tried to get into it through a user's profile where their history said they had commented and gave a link, also got me a 404 error. Finally went to Lemon's blog page where all the videos are posted, nothing, same as youtube.  
So, what was the mysterious video? is this a GB conspiracy? am i just blind and cant find it on the site? 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

There were problems with the video. Lemon took it down and put it back up. Maybe there were further issues causing him to take it down again, not sure.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FunExplosions

I commented on the video about not being able to fully read the magazine. I'm pretty sure Lemon's re-recording it for me so I can read it better.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Red12b
@FunExplosions:  
I'm sure that's totally worth it...
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points