#1 Edited by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

We're all quick to moan and create threads when there's a lack of content around these parts (myself included) so I thought it'd only be right to praise GB when they give us a whole heap of it. So let's give it up for a great week packed with excellent content, thanks a lot guys for all the work!

Look at all this content, LOOK AT IT! (no seriously look at it, this'll show the higher ups that we do in fact digest all this good content.)

Good job GB, good job.

#2 Posted by Grilledcheez (3919 posts) -

Yeah it was a pretty awesome week, I still have several things to watch...LOVE DAT CONTENT

#3 Edited by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -

Was the Bombcast this week the longest regular season Bombcast recorded to date?

#4 Posted by Unequivocable (197 posts) -

I agree--and this delicious flood of content is still really quality. The Cry of Fear QL was amazing, and this week's Bombcast is just superb.

#5 Edited by PedanticJase (50 posts) -

and the weeks not even over yet!

#6 Posted by DeeGee (2096 posts) -

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but Giant Bomb is two words, not one =)

It was a really good week for content though, there's nothing better than seeing all five slots of the COMING SOON thing filled up.

#7 Edited by Winternet (7936 posts) -

I want to take a bath in that content.

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (13849 posts) -

Its been really cool to see Rorie active on the boards too. :)

#9 Edited by jkz (3956 posts) -

That cry of fear QL was the shit. And +1 to Rorie being on the boards being awesome.

#10 Posted by ShaggE (5980 posts) -

Hells yes. This is some grade A content right heeyah.

#11 Posted by Azurath (273 posts) -

@razielcuts: Wow, I still haven't even hit 8 of the videos released this week.

All this content is fantastic, but it would be cool if their front page would update with the newest content. I didn't even know most of these were released.

#12 Posted by mlarrabee (2759 posts) -

@jukezypoo: Yeah, let's not overlook Rorie being active like a mother with user interaction!

#13 Edited by Bane122 (763 posts) -

No, we're not all quick to moan at times when content is light. Some of us are pretty understanding of the fact that it will happen now and then. Good on you for creating a positive thread if you've called them out in the past.

And yeah, this has been a great week. The Cry of Fear quick look alone would have made it so, much less all the other content we got.

#14 Edited by Ramone (2931 posts) -

This week has been a banner week for Giant Bomb. Here's to more like them.

#15 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6936 posts) -

@jukezypoo: Yeah, let's not overlook Rorie being active like a mother with user interaction!

He was always very active on Screened's boards as well. That was part of why I was so excited when he was hired.

#16 Posted by myketuna (1631 posts) -

@rorie is a man of the people. And for that, among other things, he has my respect. Also, he's the only guy in the crew that reads questions from the chat like a champ. Sorry, @brad, but you kind of suck at it.

#17 Posted by Rorie (2091 posts) -

I try my best! I've always liked being on forums, so it's not really a chore for me to be bouncing around on here. Just try to get back to people and contribute where I can.

Staff
#18 Edited by Kidavenger (3380 posts) -

WEEK!!!!!!

#19 Edited by SomberOwl (507 posts) -

Absolutely! This week has been amazing. Who else actually consumed all of the content? I know I did. Plus a good blog post from @rorie.

Keep up the great work Giant Bomb crew! We all really appreciate the hard work!

#20 Posted by Superkenon (1190 posts) -

I completely support what's happening this week. It's more than I can keep up with, but that ain't a bad thing.

#21 Edited by xite (606 posts) -

It's been a great week for content!

#22 Posted by jimmyfenix (3679 posts) -

well we are fast approaching to the 5 year anniversary of giantbomb!!!!

#23 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2167 posts) -

Yes it's been a pretty awesome week and a great return for Encyclopedia Bombastica, hope to see more of that in the way of video content. There was no Guns of Navarro early this week however which made me a bit sad but Alex did contribute to Encyclopedia Bombastica so that's okay.

#24 Posted by Dalai (6877 posts) -

And all this despite being a pretty slow week in new releases and news.

The Iceland travelogue has to be the most professional video ever produced on this site and I'd like more of that.

#26 Posted by natedawg_kz (230 posts) -

Best moment of the week: The Tom & Jerry moment Patrick witnessed between Vinny and a zombie in Cry of Fear.

#27 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2993 posts) -

It was an all right week. 3/5.

#28 Posted by myketuna (1631 posts) -

@shadowconqueror: "All in all, this week was a mixed bag. However, fans of the genre will still find this website compelling."

#29 Edited by Slab64 (1036 posts) -

I was thinking before I even saw this post, not so much about the ample video stuff, but that the Bombcast this week was probably top five of all time for me. No specific highlight stands out, just every story and tangent was high-quality and entertaining. Good times to be a GB fan right now.

#30 Posted by Fattony12000 (6350 posts) -

#content

#31 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Thanks for the handy list of stuff I have to catch up on this week.

Rats off to everyone involved in content production.