Let's go GB.. You're slacking on content. Vacation is over.

Sliqcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sliqcore

Hey? Quick Looks on released games? C'mon now.. It's not like you guys have to wait on retail here.  

As much as you may get bored or bothered by your job I would love to be getting gift bags and games sent overnight weeks before release and would show a bit more appreciation just to be considered a voice in the industry. I'll tell you what, forward them to my address and I'll be sure to submit the review's before the release date. No problem.  

I wouldn't complain if I had somewhere else to go for my info but I just don't trust anyone else with their opinions when it comes to my gaming money. I live on Fed cash as a disabled Vet. and it isn't making me rich by any means. That reminds me; how are you guys looking on your taxes? Don't tell me your fucking with my paycheck too..  

hahaha, Long Live GB!!

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Rhaknar

they DO have to wait on retail sometimes. they had to buy both Darksiders and Bayonetta recently

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By VWGTI

What is really going on? Government Cheese?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

There is more to their job than just playing games on camera you know.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Scooper

These guys are relatively small. Gamespot and IGN have a far higher priority for getting games then a niche site with a moderate user base. They have been putting out alot of quick looks lately to be honest. Games like Bayonetta and Darksiders have had quick looks and they've been pretty usefull.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Scooper said:
" These guys are relatively small. Gamespot and IGN have a far higher priority for getting games then a niche site with a moderate user base. They have been putting out alot of quick looks lately to be honest. Games like Bayonetta and Darksiders have had quick looks and they've been pretty usefull. "
This. Not to mention that GiantBomb also focuses on user content so we're all in the same boat really. It's just that most people expect the staff to deliver everything for them so most user content gets ignored unfortuneatly.
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By mracoon