#1 Posted by RAStemen (66 posts) -

I'd like to put together a list of all the users on the site that are game developers. If you are a game developer please post your most recent released game/work in progress with links and what you do/did on the project.

Here is mine:

Game: Narwhal Rescue: the Story of Lady Princess http://narwhalrescue.com

Role: lead developer

Youtube trailer:

#2 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -
#3 Posted by Finstern (643 posts) -
#4 Posted by owen99 (44 posts) -

Hi guys, im part of the team at travellers tales, been here 18 months.

Game: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

Role: Level Construction Artist ( Mix of gameplay set up, lego creation and animation).

#5 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I'm not a game developer but I'm working hard to be one. I'm working on a project in my spare time (full time student with job) that I'm going to show to people at GDC this year in the hopes of getting an internship. I don't have any video together though, because I keep thinking "yeah I could show this to people...but if I just added this next thing on my list it would look so much better!"

I've been saying that to myself for about a month and a half now. Anyway, in my heart I am a game designer who is working on a story heavy stealth game that includes systems which are a commentary on addiction.

#6 Posted by AlisterCat (5711 posts) -
#7 Posted by crzyhomer (26 posts) -

Sorry I haven't been around in a while, but yes I did work on Gears of War 3. I've been on here for quite a while, love the format and the achievements quests. Thanks for pointing out this thread, I hope more people contribute.

Currently working on this title