This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

I've been doing a podcast series on my website where I simply record me playing through games with a microphone and commentary. This idea was originally due to my not having the proper equipment to record video, but then I thought it's kind of a cool idea.

Here's my latest podcast of me playing Resident Evil 3. Part 3 will be posted tonight.

I plan on posting these to youtube soon as well. I suggest you skip part 1 of this podcast unless you enjoy part 2, as I started off with the ear-bleeding PlayStation version which is tough to stomach due to how horrible it sounds.

#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

I've been doing a podcast series on my website where I simply record me playing through games with a microphone and commentary. This idea was originally due to my not having the proper equipment to record video, but then I thought it's kind of a cool idea.

Here's my latest podcast of me playing Resident Evil 3. Part 3 will be posted tonight.

I plan on posting these to youtube soon as well. I suggest you skip part 1 of this podcast unless you enjoy part 2, as I started off with the ear-bleeding PlayStation version which is tough to stomach due to how horrible it sounds.

#2 Posted by dudeglove (7841 posts) -

I have to say you're pretty consistent in giving us more and more reasons not to visit your ugly-ass website. Keep it up.

#3 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

Thanks!

#4 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

Part 4 is up of my Resident Evil 3 Podcast is up.

In this second-to-last part, we play for a massive four hours straight and make tons of progress towards the latter half of the game. We solve lots of difficult puzzles, including the Music Box Puzzle and Picture Puzzle.

We also encounter several earthquakes and come face-to-face with an underground worm, Jill gets infected by a virus and we get to play as Carlos in order to save her, we explore several new environments including a Hospital, a massive Clock Tower (which makes up the bulk of the latter half of the game and looks similar to a new type of Resident Evil-style Mansion) and Raccoon Park, we get the train going by inserting the Oil, Power Cable and Sparkplug, watch Nemesis blow a helicopter out of the sky with his Rocket Launcher (in a classic, memorable CG from this game), are forced to make several crucial choices, watch several movie scenes, and discover a lab where we must create an antidote….

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

@astrotriforce: Please, you've already used the forums to promote your website before now. We don't need more posts of this nature and the forum rules clearly state that posts based around self-promotion and just plugging your own content, instead of starting discussions, is not allowed. In fact, to quote them directly "This includes starting forum threads to promote your latest podcast [...] on another site".