Live show notification

Skeetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hey duders, I keep missing random live streams like today's Old Games Show and yesterday's Spring Cleaning. I didn't see either of them on the 'Coming up on Giant Bomb' box on the front page, so i assume they were reasonably short notice.

I'm not on twitter so I don't follow staff tweets.

Is there an easy way to get notifications of premium and free streams going live, via email for example?

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you have an android there's an app called Gameplay Alert Free which works for their streams that they do on twitch. Don't know if there's an iOS equivalent.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3 FinalDasa  Moderator

You can follow GB on Twitch but I'm not sure if that emails out notifications or not.

The old games stream did show up on the 'coming up' box and at the top of the page, where is currently says the latest premium video was Metal Gear Scanlon, will often switch over to a chat/live show countdown. If there is a live show upcoming that will usually start counting down at least an hour or so in advance.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

If you use Chrome, get the Live Bomb extension. If you don't use Chrome, well...use Chrome.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Yep, I wish there was more warning about these in advance :( It doesn't need to be 7 months in advance, being mentioned in the 'Coming Up' box for at least a day or two would be fine.

Skeetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mb: Thanks for the tip, I do use Chrome, so that looks very useful.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Yep, I wish there was more warning about these in advance :( It doesn't need to be 7 months in advance, being mentioned in the 'Coming Up' box for at least a day or two would be fine.

Well in today's case, they weren't even sure they were going to do it until this morning.