• 59 results
#51 Posted by Venom517 (3 posts) -

One of the things I most look forward to most about PAX: the countless great/horrible bands, the Bomb crew getting belligerent, and Brad getting extra belligerent. Really nice start to PAX this year.

#52 Edited by Winternet (8008 posts) -

@mcmax3000 said:

@truthtellah said:

@casper_: Unfortunately, Harmonix's Twitch page apparently has archiving turned off due to copyright concerns with recording the songs. (that's why they have no recorded videos on their page)

That's true.

Harmonix has said on their Twitter pages that they will probably rebroadcast it on their Twitch channel next week.

Well that's nice. Hopefully we can find out beforehand when the rebroadcast will be.

Though, it would be best if we could just have it archived. ;)

Yeah, an archived version would be sweeeet.

#53 Posted by FLStyle (4599 posts) -

Last night's show was amazing, glad I tuned in.

#54 Edited by Optix12 (611 posts) -

Spotted this thread and watched 5-10 minutes going, sweet this looks brilliant il watch teh archive when i wake up for work in the morning... no archive.
I really hope someone recorded it or if they do rebroadcast it sometime next week its at a slightly more reasonable time/date for working europeans

#55 Posted by Subbeh (90 posts) -

Seemed like a lot of fun from what I saw, would love to go to that event! Missed Brad though, hope they get that up at some point.

#56 Posted by DirkGently (93 posts) -

I would have posted earlier, but I was blocked from posting more than 4 posts in a day it seems because I'm new. The archive was a no because of all the music copyrights, but a couple of people I think managed to capture parts of the stream. One, Shaun from the RB forums was kind enough to upload the last hour and a half and another one said they had the first hour I think. If you read my posts in the thread yesterday you'll know I never solved the linking issue, so copy paste this.

https://mega.co.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=HckmBSIB!Ay6sTGPMVFqLbtKnWsM2rBzUssBmLFtJqc4JQiG_DSQ#!HckmBSIB!Ay6sTGPMVFqLbtKnWsM2rBzUssBmLFtJqc4JQiG_DSQ

It's an flv and plays fine in mediaplayerclassic. It includes Brad of course, who sang near the end

#57 Posted by blueneurosis (93 posts) -

Me? I would have gone scorched earth and demand the doors sealed while inflicting the entirety of MacArthur Park on the audience. Including tunelessly singing along to the instrumental leg(s).

#58 Posted by matthewglidden (15 posts) -

@dirkgently: Thanks for reposting the second half. Do you have the forum link that discussed the others (first hour, etc.)?

#59 Posted by DirkGently (93 posts) -

@matthewglidden: It was just in the actual twitch chat at the time. I didn't catch who it was, there might be a thread in the Harmonix forums where this guy was from.

#60 Posted by ds8k (412 posts) -

@dirkgently: Curious if you found the person with the first half. Thanks for posting this!

#61 Edited by TheTravis (40 posts) -

I would have posted earlier, but I was blocked from posting more than 4 posts in a day it seems because I'm new. The archive was a no because of all the music copyrights, but a couple of people I think managed to capture parts of the stream. One, Shaun from the RB forums was kind enough to upload the last hour and a half and another one said they had the first hour I think. If you read my posts in the thread yesterday you'll know I never solved the linking issue, so copy paste this.

https://mega.co.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=HckmBSIB!Ay6sTGPMVFqLbtKnWsM2rBzUssBmLFtJqc4JQiG_DSQ#!HckmBSIB!Ay6sTGPMVFqLbtKnWsM2rBzUssBmLFtJqc4JQiG_DSQ

It's an flv and plays fine in mediaplayerclassic. It includes Brad of course, who sang near the end

Anyone have a decryption key for this? I really want to watch it, but it says that it needs a decryption key to download.