#1 Posted by jclane (336 posts) -

Dunno if anyone has noticed, but there appears to be a bit of a crossover in streams (insert obligatory Ghostbusters joke) today. I can't recall this ever happening, not to mention if it is even possible to have 2 premium streams both using the chatroom and GS player at concurrent times. Would be nice to know if it's just a mistake listing, @rorie.

#2 Posted by Mister_V (1194 posts) -

Maybe Patrick will be spookin' Brad as a phantom.

#3 Edited by billymagnum (721 posts) -

choose your destiny

#4 Posted by Fattony12000 (7053 posts) -

Giant Spooks.

#5 Posted by Humanity (8814 posts) -

Test your might

#6 Posted by jclane (336 posts) -

@mister_v: Scraping Spear with Scoops is about as premium as content gets.

#7 Edited by CaLe (3911 posts) -

More like a complete pummeling.

#8 Posted by FriendlyPhoenix (367 posts) -

This is going to end with Spookin' being pushed back again, isn't it?

#9 Edited by mosespippy (4035 posts) -

I don't see why those can't run at the same time. One is premium and the other isn't.

#10 Posted by SlashDance (1804 posts) -

Don't they use the same Twitch account?

#11 Posted by RawknRo11a (552 posts) -

I don't see why those can't run at the same time. One is premium and the other isn't.

ummm... they both say they are Premium... besides, there's only one livestream/chat room as far as I know

#12 Posted by ShaggE (6334 posts) -

Perhaps Spookin' will be really short and consist only of Patrick yelling "SPAGHETT!", thus leaving us the ones spooked.

#13 Edited by RVonE (4605 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

ummm... they both say they are Premium... besides, there's only one livestream/chat room as far as I know

Yes but one is 'PREMIUM' while the other is merely 'Premium'.

#14 Posted by Wolfgame (695 posts) -

Clearly this is a passive aggressive way of waging war between the Patrick x Vinny/Brad factions. We go to war today, may god be with all of you ;-)

#15 Posted by mosespippy (4035 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

Oh, Spookin with Scoops. I thought it was Spelunkin with Scoops. My bad.

#16 Edited by Mister_V (1194 posts) -

I'm sure it's just an error. That said they can run two live streams with the same chat. They did it on the last BLLSL

#17 Edited by Demoskinos (14563 posts) -

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE FAVORITES. =(

#18 Posted by HammondofTexas (546 posts) -

Maybe Spookin' With Scoops is only a 30 minute show!

#19 Posted by Mento (2441 posts) -

That's unfortunate. Seems like a last minute addition to the schedule by Brad, possibly spurred on by his crystalloherpetophilia. Maybe Patrick will delay Spookin' until Souls is done. It's not like 6pm is exactly the witching hour.

#20 Edited by billymagnum (721 posts) -

i think its been update to reflect actual times. i thought it odd that breaking brad would be on so early in the day....its usually done at the end

scratch that i guess....they went from 11am/11:30am to 11am/630pm to 6pm/6:30pm

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!? lol

also doesnt breaking brad always start a bit late?

#21 Posted by MetalThrashingMatt (208 posts) -

It's been changed. Breaking Brad starts 30 minutes later.