#1 Posted by Humanity (9279 posts) -

I don't see it on the Upcoming tab.. I'm not crazy right it does usually happen today? Well, for me it happened at 12:30am on Wednesdays but I assumed that it was a Tuesday show for other viewers.

I was really looking forward to it so thats why the thread. Paging @rorie !

#2 Edited by DrxLecter (122 posts) -

I know they said at the end of last weeks UnPro Friday that they would be doing both Dark Souls and Volgarr again this week.

Maybe they got cancelled/delayed due to the number of releases going on this week?

Maybe they realized that the process of getting to the DLC area is dumb and boring and they are going to do that off screen and start again once they get to the DLC?

Maybe Aliens? Ya, Definitely Aliens...

#4 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5519 posts) -

They might still be figuring out when exactly they can do it. I wouldn't be surprised if it just appears out of nowhere.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5492 posts) -

What? No, the world has ended, so says Sessler.

#6 Posted by mrfluke (5163 posts) -

i thought with the exception of last week it usually happens on a wednesday

#7 Edited by RonGalaxy (3170 posts) -

I dont think it was put on the coming up section until very close to stream time last week. I sure hope it happens today; I'm always down for some Vinny madness

#8 Posted by TheThirdRLM (148 posts) -

On one of the streams last week, Rorie mentioned he was bad at updating the schedule. Sooo, maybe that's why? Like @naru_joe93 said too, last week it was added close to showtime.

#9 Posted by Rafaelfc (1348 posts) -

I hope so. DLC land is all new to me.

#10 Posted by Humanity (9279 posts) -

@rafaelfc said:

I hope so. DLC land is all new to me.

Likewise. I beat the game but didn't feel compelled to play anymore beyond that. To see Vinny stumble around and not know what is lurking around the corner will be really exciting.

#11 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1640 posts) -

If it isn't, you could always play Deadly Premonition on PC today... Wait, What am I saying? We want LOLS! Even going through the game twice I didn't look at the DLC. Gotta have a look at that.

#12 Posted by Flacracker (1674 posts) -

If it isn't, you could always play Deadly Premonition on PC today... Wait, What am I saying? We want LOLS! Even going through the game twice I didn't look at the DLC. Gotta have a look at that.

That crap is locked at 720p just like Dark Souls was.

#13 Edited by packs217 (93 posts) -

@flacracker: Valid complaint, but it was easy to mod. Classic Japanese PC development, though.

#14 Posted by Flacracker (1674 posts) -

@packs217: It might not be so easily fixed with DP.

#15 Posted by Gatehouse (626 posts) -

I hope so, I love seeing Vinny's adventures in Dark Souls, I'd love to see him try and Iron Flesh his way through Artorias.

#16 Edited by mak_wikus (524 posts) -

There you go.

#17 Edited by Teoball (607 posts) -

An hour earlier than usual too.

Edit: I totally forgot about daylight savings....