This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

So this guy has spammed the hell out today and since we can't report him or do anything we should just ignore him. If you look at his threads they have almost 40 posts in most off them and over 100 views. If we keep feeding him he'll keep making topics. I know he is just one person, but people have made a fuss over him. Thats just my opinion on how to deal with him.

#2 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Exactly. Too many people think he'll leave if they flame and make fun of him, when it's having the exact opposite effect.

#3 Posted by sizu (391 posts) -

ignore him.

I've not read any of his posts, but I am going to make a wild stab in the dark and make the assumption that hes a kid.

#4 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -

Just ignore all trolls. Always.

#5 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Or we could pretend he doesn't exsist! Either way works =]

#6 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

I have posted maybe twice in his topics but now its just to much. He is posting these disgusting topics now and hopefully Jeff or snide will see him soon.

#7 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -
sizu said:
"ignore him.

I've not read any of his posts, but I am going to make a wild stab in the dark and make the assumption that hes a kid."
Well, he is obsessed with fornicating Miley Cirus so...
#8 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -

How? He obsessively bumps his own threads.

#9 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Good idea. But will people listen?

#10 Posted by FengShuiGod (1482 posts) -

Exactly. Refuse to cater to his infantile actions. Ignore him, and he will eventually go away.

#11 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yep now he is seriously pissing me off

#12 Posted by DuckofDoom (49 posts) -

Well making a thread about him is probably not the best way to get him to stop either. This just shows that he's getting under you skin and that will only fuel the fire. With so many places to post on this site, I don't think it will be hard to ignore him.

#13 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

The RPG-7 seems to be very good at blowing the legs off US troops. Should we try that on him?

#14 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

It doesn't matter if he sees this. Quit posting in his threads and eventually he will get bored with bumping his 50 million topics. Then he will leave.

#15 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -
Why_So_Serious said:
"So this guy has spammed the hell out today and since we can't report him or do anything we should just ignore him. If you look at his threads they have almost 40 posts in most off them and over 100 views. If we keep feeding him he'll keep making topics. I know he is just one person, but people have made a fuss over him. Thats just my opinion on how to deal with him."
most logical way, not make this thread about him lol but hey i know what ur trying to do, and without a mod around to see his douchbaggery, we are stuck with him, until then...

caption

#16 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

Agreed. Don't post in his threads. And, if you must look, give him a negative rating.

#17 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

Yep I'm ignoring him

#18 Posted by ferretzor (38 posts) -

He does seem to be making an annoyance of himself. I say we set the hounds on him.

#19 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I'm with you guys from here. Don't read his posts, don't visit his profile, don't respond, just pretend his posts aren't there.

#20 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

I've only seen him a few times

Annoying indeed

#21 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Just don't post in his threads, he will get fed up with everyone ignoring him and leave =]

Simple Stuff!

#22 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -
TehBonerer said:
"Why_So_Serious said:
"So this guy has spammed the hell out today and since we can't report him or do anything we should just ignore him. If you look at his threads they have almost 40 posts in most off them and over 100 views. If we keep feeding him he'll keep making topics. I know he is just one person, but people have made a fuss over him. Thats just my opinion on how to deal with him."
most logical way, not make this thread about him lol but hey i know what ur trying to do, and without a mod around to see his douchbaggery, we are stuck with him, until then...

caption

"
That's pretty funny lol
#23 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Yeah... I pretty much stopped checking his threads after it became obvious since its a waste of time anyways.

#24 Posted by AceOfSpades (43 posts) -

Why_So_Serious said:

"I have posted maybe twice in his topics but now its just to much. He is posting these disgusting topics now and hopefully Jeff or snide will see him soon."
The strange thing is he has almost all of the staff on his friends list.
#25 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I'm surprised that he hasn't posted here yet.

#26 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Going to ignore till he is banned.

#27 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

I hope they get some mods soon to deal with this

#28 Posted by theycallmeryan (100 posts) -
tmontana1004 said:
"

Just ignore all trolls. Always.

"
Yep.
#29 Posted by Guild_Master (250 posts) -

Just keep ignoring him

#30 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -
AceOfSpades said:
Why_So_Serious said:
"I have posted maybe twice in his topics but now its just to much. He is posting these disgusting topics now and hopefully Jeff or snide will see him soon."
The strange thing is he has almost all of the staff on his friends list."
If so they will see him sooner or later. Its hard to miss him.

#31 Posted by khit (150 posts) -

Why did they think that they wouldn't need moderators after 2 days? People on the internet are jerks.

#32 Posted by thelastguy (356 posts) -
TehBonerer said:
"Why_So_Serious said:

caption

"
Haha wow that is awesome
#33 Posted by CaseyW (160 posts) -

somebody like this gets banned, goes to another forum and complains about how the mods banned him for no reason, and everybody sympathizes with him.

#34 Posted by Jandurin (186 posts) -
CaseyW said:
"somebody like this gets banned, goes to another forum and complains about how the mods banned him for no reason, and everybody sympathizes with him. "
Lies!  I almost never sympathize with banned folk.

I've never been banned, so I know it's not that easy.  And I haven't always been nice.

Don't generalize us internet people :o
#35 Edited by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -
CaseyW said:
"somebody like this gets banned, goes to another forum and complains about how the mods banned him for no reason, and everybody sympathizes with him. "
Its better for him to go and complain on IGN or GS or somewhere than to flood or forums with pointless cussing topics.
#36 Posted by microwavedapple (160 posts) -

The logical way to deal with this guy is to not post topics about him, and not post in his.

#37 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Yeah, just ignore him not matter what.

#38 Posted by DarkBlyth (112 posts) -

Ignore Him Till He Is Banned

#39 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Why are people still posting in this? I'm sure the guy is banned, this needs to be locked.

#40 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3091 posts) -

Another great way is to not bump week old threads about him.

#41 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Dude why did you bump this? NOOOO!!!!

#42 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Locked, DO NOT bump threads like this that are a week old concerning a topic that is no longer of concern or worth discussing anymore.