mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

@tyrellocp said:

Sounds cool. See you duders there.

What's the dress code i.e. would it be weird if we all turned up in GB shirts?

I was actually thinking the same thing. I prob won't though. I only have the Lincoln Force t-shirt and I'm not crazy on the design so much now.

I think it's fine to wear GB shirts if you want. The only GB-related shirt I own is the original Whiskey Media members tee (which has got the sweet pic of Ryan barfing on a rollercaoster) and I've never worn that before so this occasion seems like a good time to finally put it on.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'll be there!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Wish I could come, but I have hospital this afternoon. Have fun!

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ah no! I'm not going to be able to make tonight have a ton of things to do. Hopefully there'll be another chance soon for a meet up. Have fun guys.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Looking forward to seeing you duders tonight. Don't worry if you can't make it for 6pm, that's just the suggested start time. I'm not going to be able to get there until closer to 7pm anyway.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By matt

I'm probably going to be there a little before 6 if anything

pumpkinheaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Aw, balls. I missed this thread, couldn't have made it tonight anyway - would have been cool to meet some bombers (my friends are lame 'normals') and toast the big man with y'all. If and when there's a next time, count me in.

Have fun dudes!x

Avatar image for deactivated-6041dd7056393
deactivated-6041dd7056393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matt@mracoon@tyrellocp It was really cool seeing you all. We should definitely do another meet up soon. Hopefully get even more peeps next time.

skelington_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When I have a bit more cash to spare for travel expenses I'd be up for a repeat affair! I hope you guys are enjoying the storms tonight.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matt@mracoon@tyrellocp It was really cool seeing you all. We should definitely do another meet up soon. Hopefully get even more peeps next time.

How many people turned up? I got out of work later than intended so I had to miss out but I live in London so I'm open to any meet ups really.

Avatar image for deactivated-6041dd7056393
deactivated-6041dd7056393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexterkid said:

How many people turned up? I got out of work later than intended so I had to miss out but I live in London so I'm open to any meet ups really.

There were four of us.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle said:

@dexterkid said:

There were four of us.

Oh, not nearly as many as I thought would go to this thing. Shame really. Hopefully there's another meet up soon.

TyrellOCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It was all too brief and there were far too few of us (not to say that you weren't charming company). Fingers crossed that around Eurogamer we can try again and have a proper London GB crew meet 'n' greet.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#64 sweep  Moderator

You enjoyed the pub though, right?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#65  Edited By Bollard

@tyrellocp: I would have loved to come, but was out of the country. Who's there on Friday for Eurogamer? I'll be living in London for the duration of it anyway, so if you guys go out to a pub or something in the evening give me a shout.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Damnit! I only just saw this and missed it, missed the last one too unfortunately. I live in London, so if there is a meet up again I'd be up for any time. Would love to meet some of you duders!

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By realph

Yeah, I'd be up for organising another one in London. Eurogamer might not be a bad idea @chavtheworld.