• 65 results
#51 Posted by mracoon (4914 posts) -

@tyrellocp said:

Sounds cool. See you duders there.

What's the dress code i.e. would it be weird if we all turned up in GB shirts?

I was actually thinking the same thing. I prob won't though. I only have the Lincoln Force t-shirt and I'm not crazy on the design so much now.

I think it's fine to wear GB shirts if you want. The only GB-related shirt I own is the original Whiskey Media members tee (which has got the sweet pic of Ryan barfing on a rollercaoster) and I've never worn that before so this occasion seems like a good time to finally put it on.

#52 Posted by Matt (937 posts) -

I'll be there!

#53 Posted by AlisterCat (5398 posts) -

Wish I could come, but I have hospital this afternoon. Have fun!

#54 Posted by Otacon (2194 posts) -

Ah no! I'm not going to be able to make tonight have a ton of things to do. Hopefully there'll be another chance soon for a meet up. Have fun guys.

#55 Posted by mracoon (4914 posts) -

Looking forward to seeing you duders tonight. Don't worry if you can't make it for 6pm, that's just the suggested start time. I'm not going to be able to get there until closer to 7pm anyway.

#56 Edited by Matt (937 posts) -

I'm probably going to be there a little before 6 if anything

#57 Posted by pumpkinheaddy (14 posts) -

Aw, balls. I missed this thread, couldn't have made it tonight anyway - would have been cool to meet some bombers (my friends are lame 'normals') and toast the big man with y'all. If and when there's a next time, count me in.

Have fun dudes!x

#58 Posted by DexterKid (613 posts) -

@matt @mracoon @tyrellocp It was really cool seeing you all. We should definitely do another meet up soon. Hopefully get even more peeps next time.

#59 Posted by skelington_ (292 posts) -

When I have a bit more cash to spare for travel expenses I'd be up for a repeat affair! I hope you guys are enjoying the storms tonight.

#60 Posted by mrcraggle (1698 posts) -

@matt @mracoon @tyrellocp It was really cool seeing you all. We should definitely do another meet up soon. Hopefully get even more peeps next time.

How many people turned up? I got out of work later than intended so I had to miss out but I live in London so I'm open to any meet ups really.

#61 Posted by DexterKid (613 posts) -

@dexterkid said:

How many people turned up? I got out of work later than intended so I had to miss out but I live in London so I'm open to any meet ups really.

There were four of us.

#62 Posted by mrcraggle (1698 posts) -

@mrcraggle said:

@dexterkid said:

There were four of us.

Oh, not nearly as many as I thought would go to this thing. Shame really. Hopefully there's another meet up soon.

#63 Posted by TyrellOCP (325 posts) -

It was all too brief and there were far too few of us (not to say that you weren't charming company). Fingers crossed that around Eurogamer we can try again and have a proper London GB crew meet 'n' greet.

#64 Posted by Sweep (8541 posts) -

You enjoyed the pub though, right?

#65 Edited by Bollard (5026 posts) -

@tyrellocp: I would have loved to come, but was out of the country. Who's there on Friday for Eurogamer? I'll be living in London for the duration of it anyway, so if you guys go out to a pub or something in the evening give me a shout.

#66 Posted by Carlos1408 (1462 posts) -

Damnit! I only just saw this and missed it, missed the last one too unfortunately. I live in London, so if there is a meet up again I'd be up for any time. Would love to meet some of you duders!

#67 Edited by realph (251 posts) -

Yeah, I'd be up for organising another one in London. Eurogamer might not be a bad idea @chavtheworld.