Look who you lost the COD:WaW Map pack to...

• 54 results
cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By cloneslayer
@Hamz said:
" I have to say topics like this sadden me a little. They just seem to be inspired by green eyed envy and not clear minded, good hearted sportsmanship. They always divulge into a jealousy fuelled rant against those lucky enough to have been picked as the winner(s). In summary they just come across as topics made by sore losers, sorry if that offends, but a lot of the comments in here so far really do come across like that. "
lol, i didn't even try to win it. I guess I can't really say its unfair but sometime you just wish that the dedicated users would come out on top. But alas, this is the world and the internet and all. So ya, what I'm saying is we should stop bitching about it.
Lawlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Lawlz

Come on,he doesn't have any posts,he haven't done ANYTHING on his account yet,and he has 0 points.This is bullcrap.
hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By hockeymask27

I was a little more upset that KommanderCevin  who posted like 12 times on the article got chosen. But hey it was a good idea I should have copied.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By damnboyadvance

It does seem a little unfair, but rules are rules. Wait... there are NO rules! That's a small problem that I think does need to be fixed.