Looking for a competetive game on PS3

Revolutia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey there, so I have been wondering if there actually is a competetive game on PS3. I do not really want Black Ops or any Call of Duty games, other then that, I can not really think of any game. It does not really have to be FPS, I am open to any suggestions.

If you guys have any recommendations, would be superb.

Thanks

veiasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know if you like fighting games, but UMvC3, SSF4:AE, and Injustice are very competitive.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If you are looking for something like a DOTA 2 or LOL or Starcraft 2, I'm not really sure what to recommend. The only moba right now on PS3 that I think of is the Middle Earth game. I've tried to play it but the connectivity issues that game has, has completely turned me off from it. I haven't tried it recently so it may be fixed by now.

If you are looking for something just down right difficult, you may want to try Demon's Souls or Dark Souls. The game will challenge you and being able to invade someone else's game may fill that competitive itch your looking for.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Battlefield 3 is free right now for PS+ so I'm sure that community has expanded.