#1 Edited by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Hey guys,

So I was listening to This Year's Top 40 moments from the Gamespot Hotspot podcast http://www.thisyearcollection.org/2012/03/s3-hotspot-top-40.html (of which I'm sure, many of our GiantBomb folks were from) and there was one moment that was missing that I'm trying to track down...

It was basically a phone call from some white kid that spoke all gangsta, sounded exactly like Jeff and after the call ended, everyone blamed this kid's behavior on Jeff. It was a hillarious moment.

Anyone got a YouTube link or something?

#2 Posted by two_socks (222 posts) -

Not me, but I hope someone else does.

#3 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -

@Zero_ said:

Hey guys,

So I was listening to This Year's Top 40 moments from the Gamespot Hotspot podcast (of which I'm sure, many of our GiantBomb folks were from) and there was one moment that was missing that I'm trying to track down...

It was basically a phone call from a kid that spoke all gangsta, sounded exactly like Jeff and everyone blamed this kid's behaviour on Jeff.

Anyone got a YouTube link or something?

Is it shaq?

#4 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

@Red12b: Haha, I remember that moment... but nah it's not it. It was another one where a kid called, he didn't rap and he had a bit of a more exaggerated voice - right after the call finished, I think it was Carrie or Alex then said "Jeff, this is all your fault you know..."