Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2014

Concept »

The eleventh PAX Prime took place August 29-September 1, 2014 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

Looking for PAX Buddies!

itspharm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not sure if this would be an ok place to put this, but here it goes anyways!

I'm going to PAX Prime this year for the first time, and I couldn't be more excited! I've been to PAX East for the past five years, but I've always wanted to check out Prime. Problem is, I'm from the eastern side of the country and I'm going alone. So basically, I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up and hang out at the convention or just have someone to roam the halls with!

I'm already going to the premium members party thing, so any other ideas would be welcome!

oregonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oregonjon

Hey dude, PM me and I'll give you my number. I'm an East Coast transplant (moved to Seattle from Brooklyn last summer), and this is my second Prime. I'm mostly rolling solo, so I'd be happy to meet up, provided you aren't a creep.

I'm also going to the premium party.

lifeisstout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to be rolling PAX solo friday saturday and sunday. Was not premium in time to get into the party friday night, but hopefully the panel on Saturday instead. First PAX, moved to Seattle at the beginning of the year so do know the local area. Hit me up if you want to hang!

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By seemah

@alexstolar: I'll be there Saturday solo as well DM me your number and I'll hit you up Saturday when I roll in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.