Looking for Some Good Pick Up and Play Games. Suggestions?

CanisWolfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been having trouble getting myself to play games for a solid month now, so I'm thinking a game a pick up and play game would be a good way to kick start my gaming mojo - you know, a game I could easily get into and play in short bursts while still feeling like I'm making progress. Something with fairly simple controls and short levels, and hopefully having a gradual difficulty curve so I don't get discouraged right off the bat like when I recently tried Super Meat Boy and OlliOlli.

Oh, and no forced play limits, like in, say, Candy Crush: Pokemon Edition. Seriously, that was the last game I spent a significant amount of time with, and now I haven't been able to enjoy games for a month. I can't help but feel those events are related...

Problem is I don't seem to have many games that fit that description, unless I'm missing something. I'd love some suggestions if you guys have any. I'll take anything from any genre or modern platform (excluding the Xbox One and Android platforms), as well as most older platforms so long as it's not too rare or expensive (if I have to spend more than $30 before shipping, I'm probably overspending) excluding the original Xbox (I need to get one of those someday...) and anything older than the NES.

...TL;DR

• I'm looking a pick-up-and-play game
  • Easy controls, short levels, not too hard, at least at the start
  • No freemium style play limits or arcade style "start whole game over after so many deaths"
  • Any genre or platform (excluding Xbox 1 and Xbox One) will be accepted so long as the price is right

I'm getting desperate. Please help. :P

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Bejeweled 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points