Looking forward..

cjwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By cjwild

Discovered today that Crysis 2 will be ported to 360 and Ps3 consoles on the new CryENGINE3 game engine in true 1080p. Also, I'm really amped at hearing more on Fallout: New Vegas, I'm glad they went ahead and released another full game instead of more DLC (don't get me wrong the DLC for fallout 3 is excellent).  

Another thing I learned of on this site today was about "that game", Demonik from the movie Grandma's Boy, was actually a real project of a game being developed by Majesco based on a storyline created by Clive Barker. This game was to be the followup to the well-received Clive Barker's: Undying and it was to the surprise of many that know one saw this project as worth picking up when lead publisher Majesco ran out of finances.  

Anyways, I'm gunna go try and find some people to play co-op online with on Borderlands (360). Hit me with a FR if you're in. cody wild

cjwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cjwild

Discovered today that Crysis 2 will be ported to 360 and Ps3 consoles on the new CryENGINE3 game engine in true 1080p. Also, I'm really amped at hearing more on Fallout: New Vegas, I'm glad they went ahead and released another full game instead of more DLC (don't get me wrong the DLC for fallout 3 is excellent).  

Another thing I learned of on this site today was about "that game", Demonik from the movie Grandma's Boy, was actually a real project of a game being developed by Majesco based on a storyline created by Clive Barker. This game was to be the followup to the well-received Clive Barker's: Undying and it was to the surprise of many that know one saw this project as worth picking up when lead publisher Majesco ran out of finances.  

Anyways, I'm gunna go try and find some people to play co-op online with on Borderlands (360). Hit me with a FR if you're in. cody wild