#1 Posted by spartanman1222 (39 posts) -

just type "cards" in your google search bar.

What do you guys think about this? Is it awesome or is it a bummer that it's no longer exclusive enough?

#2 Posted by crazyleaves (645 posts) -

Over it!

#3 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Fuck off, man. Go be 'exclusive' by yourself

#4 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Man, too many people are enjoy Cards Against Humanity. I don't think I can have fun playing it anymore.

#5 Posted by Brendan (7763 posts) -

Doesn't Google order search suggestions based on what you've previously searched for?

#6 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

I liked cards against humanity before it was popular.

#7 Posted by ShaggE (6420 posts) -

Don't you just hate it when people enjoy things? Now I'll have to play CAH ironically (the only difference being that I'll have to roll my eyes and scoff every time I lay a card.)

#8 Posted by Tarsier (1057 posts) -

@spartanman1222 said:

just type "cards" in your google search bar.

What do you guys think about this? Is it awesome or is it a bummer that it's no longer exclusive enough?

no longer exclusive enough? wtf hipster

#9 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@Brendan said:

Doesn't Google order search suggestions based on what you've previously searched for?

Eh, it came up for me and I haven't ever searched for CAH, and other than GB videos and the CaH browser thingy, I haven't even visited any related sites. That stuff usually doesn't have a huge effect. I think you can turn on something that makes it tailor things to you pretty heavily though.

#10 Posted by Coafi (1483 posts) -

Oh, it's cool now? I don't like it anymore.

#11 Posted by Fattony12000 (7301 posts) -

URGH YOU USE GOOGLE, I'M STRICTLY ON LYCOS SEARCH MAN.

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

About time 

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I mean the more people that know about it the more people to play it with, what fun is a card game that nobody knows about?

#14 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

Well, the third slot is for cardston alberta temple and I don't know what the fuck that is, so I wouldn't rush it and call CAH popular.

#15 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Hold on, lemme Bing it. Yep, first result.

#16 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -
#17 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

@spartanman1222 said:

or is it a bummer that it's no longer exclusive enough?

What a rotten attitude that is. Does anyone actually feel that way about anything?

#18 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3203 posts) -

OH, SOMETHING ENTERTAINING?

NAH, TOO MAINSTREAM

#19 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Fuck, I decided I was about to use that same hipster joke when I read the title but all the posts here are making of hipsters!

#20 Posted by Eidderf (506 posts) -

I wish it was popular enough for them to ship to the UK, I mean I know there is a build your own set option on the site but I'm far too lazy for that.

#21 Posted by Humanity (9054 posts) -

I don't really get it.

#22 Posted by Dagbiker (6970 posts) -
Yahoo doesn't give a fuck.
#23 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I did my own search and it's not popular enough.
I search for Cards in Windows and nothing comes up. Then I search for Cards Against Humanity and a Bombcast comes up. 
Bombcast more popular than Cards Against Humanity, Windows said so. 

#24 Posted by mercutio123 (471 posts) -
British Google don't give a f***
#25 Posted by KarlPilkington (2718 posts) -

@mercutio123: One day we'll get colour internet!

#26 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Yeah people know about it. Which is cool.

#27 Posted by Stonyman65 (2673 posts) -

@Fattony12000 said:

URGH YOU USE GOOGLE, I'M STRICTLY ON LYCOS SEARCH MAN.

I used AltaVista before it was cool dude.

#28 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2293 posts) -

If you just type in Card, its no longer the first thing.

Enjoy

#29 Posted by AlisterCat (5532 posts) -

@Eidderf said:

I wish it was popular enough for them to ship to the UK, I mean I know there is a build your own set option on the site but I'm far too lazy for that.

Email cardsagainsthumanity@gmail.com, knock three times and ask for Moe. Or just ask.

#30 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

That is cute as hell. That is all I wanted to say here.

#31 Posted by lightsoda (540 posts) -

Almost

#32 Posted by Trilogy (2649 posts) -

I bet the OP is Max Temkin...

#33 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

elipses in the title....sad hipster is sad, but what really surprises me is that you're using such a mainstream search engine....seriously altavista is where it's at, but don't tell anyone.

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -
Today I learn people search modern things with AOL.
#35 Edited by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Making hipster jokes is soo mainstream.

#36 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

Hipster

#37 Posted by pyromagnestir (4299 posts) -

@Willin said:

Today I learn people search modern things with AOL.

Something about this makes me sad.

#38 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I don't think it was very "exclusive" in the first place.

#39 Posted by NegativeCero (2995 posts) -

On related note, I got an email that the expansion was back in stock but it sold out quickly on Amazon. Maybe it was just me who was late.

#40 Posted by KillerPidgeon (62 posts) -

@Eidderf said:

I know how you feel duder, and all the people who sell it on the Amazon UK site want something ridiculous like £140 for a deck. Hopefully with this surge of popularity it'll go GLOBAL!

#41 Posted by Blargonaut (146 posts) -

I played CAH once and got through all the cards. It had gotten boring by that point. I am wondering how it even holds up on multiple plays.

#42 Posted by JoeyRavn (4967 posts) -

@Blargonaut said:

I played CAH once and got through all the cards. It had gotten boring by that point. I am wondering how it even holds up on multiple plays.

Because you're playing with different people and different combinations of cards. Do you ever wonder how can any card game hold up after being played once? Or, actually, any game for that matter.

#43 Posted by Milkman (16664 posts) -

They probably owe Giant Bomb some money at this point.

#44 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

Then it isn't truly 'underground indie' anymore. I bet the creator is pissed because now he stuck with the rest of us "populist" bastards.

#45 Edited by AndrewB (7587 posts) -

Why do people bum out when their awesome thing becomes popular and that popularity hasn't had a chance to ruin a future iteration yet? I love Cards Against Humanity, but it's something that wears thin very quickly without a continual rotation of the people you're playing with (and even then, once you've seen all the cards, it just isn't the same). Alleviated somewhat by the amount of alcohol in your system.

#46 Posted by Dominoes (36 posts) -

Who gives a fuck if it's "exclusive" or not? If anything it just means more people are enjoying the game and are exposing the inner repugnance of a being they are inside.

Great game. More should play.