Mac print to a Windows Vista printer?

mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

Edited By mrhankey

Ok so i have a Windows Vista pc with an Hp Deskjet 5400 Series printer. (It's supported by both Mac and Vista). My brother just recently bought a Mac Book (one of the newest ones). Now i have spent most of the day tinkering with it trying to setup wireless printing. I want it to do what his old windows xp laptop could do. Print wirelessly by communicating with my Pc. Is there anyone that owns a Mac and a Pc or has had some expierence with this. If so help me out, all online guides don't work because they want me to find "Directory Access" which doensn't seem to exist in the newest Macs. so someone, please help me with this process.

mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrhankey

Ok so i have a Windows Vista pc with an Hp Deskjet 5400 Series printer. (It's supported by both Mac and Vista). My brother just recently bought a Mac Book (one of the newest ones). Now i have spent most of the day tinkering with it trying to setup wireless printing. I want it to do what his old windows xp laptop could do. Print wirelessly by communicating with my Pc. Is there anyone that owns a Mac and a Pc or has had some expierence with this. If so help me out, all online guides don't work because they want me to find "Directory Access" which doensn't seem to exist in the newest Macs. so someone, please help me with this process.

Ghosty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ghosty

http://wirelessprinting.ucdavis.edu/osxleopard/

Does that help?