Machinarium

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By EVO

Yesterday I finally got around to playing Machinarium. Well, the demo at least. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a point and click adventure game from the makers of Samorost. If you're unfamiliar with that, then do yourself a favour and play it already.

But back to Machinarium. From the beautiful hand drawn art style to the dreamy soundtrack to the clever puzzles, the game oozes charm. Seriously, Jude Law ain't got shit on this.

So, who else is looking forward to this? Most likely not many, since the forum here is practically dead. I'm considering buying the German boxed version.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By EVO

Yesterday I finally got around to playing Machinarium. Well, the demo at least. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a point and click adventure game from the makers of Samorost. If you're unfamiliar with that, then do yourself a favour and play it already.

But back to Machinarium. From the beautiful hand drawn art style to the dreamy soundtrack to the clever puzzles, the game oozes charm. Seriously, Jude Law ain't got shit on this.

So, who else is looking forward to this? Most likely not many, since the forum here is practically dead. I'm considering buying the German boxed version.

BoneMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoneMachine

I preordered this and am using the hi-rez images as my backgrounds. Figuring out the puzzles is very gratifying as there are hints in the pictures but the objects you need to use are not highlighted in such a way that it becomes too easy. My only concern is the length of the game but from what I played of the demo it seems it will be worth it.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

other than the fact it's out on the dumbest day ever , I'm definately getting the game... Loved the demo a whole bunch, I really liked the dream/thought bubbles when you leave him alone for a few moments.
mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By mrhankey

I'm downloading the demo. I've been following this game for awhile, its $15.00 on steam right now and will be $20.00 when it launches. Seeing as my money is well, not very expendable, being a college student, I will buy it assuming it gets good reviews and last awhile (more than four hours)