Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -

Why hello stray forum browser, you appear to have stumbled upon my thread here, that being the case, I have a few questions for you: 

1. Do you like video games?
  2. Do you like music?
  3. Do you like free stuff?
  4. Are you... a wizard?

If the answer to one or all of these questions is yes then the freely available Magicka Soundtrack could be right for you! 

WIZARDS!
A few days ago makers of explosive magical co-op game Magicka made it's fans happy by releasing the official soundtrack free for anyone to download. It appears to contain all (or if not, at least most) of the background music from the game, along with a couple of bonus tracks too. But lets face it, all you really want is Dunka Dunka anyway, right? 

Dunka Dunka 

You can download it one track at a time from here, or you can take the faster option and download it in one go here where I added the cover art shown on the right, and cleaned the tags up too. Enjoy fellow Giant Bomb robe-wearers. 

If you haven't seen it already: Brad's Magicka Quick Look
#1 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -

Why hello stray forum browser, you appear to have stumbled upon my thread here, that being the case, I have a few questions for you: 

1. Do you like video games?
  2. Do you like music?
  3. Do you like free stuff?
  4. Are you... a wizard?

If the answer to one or all of these questions is yes then the freely available Magicka Soundtrack could be right for you! 

WIZARDS!
A few days ago makers of explosive magical co-op game Magicka made it's fans happy by releasing the official soundtrack free for anyone to download. It appears to contain all (or if not, at least most) of the background music from the game, along with a couple of bonus tracks too. But lets face it, all you really want is Dunka Dunka anyway, right? 

Dunka Dunka 

You can download it one track at a time from here, or you can take the faster option and download it in one go here where I added the cover art shown on the right, and cleaned the tags up too. Enjoy fellow Giant Bomb robe-wearers. 

If you haven't seen it already: Brad's Magicka Quick Look
#2 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Free music? I'll take it! Still need to grab Magicka. Looks like a lot of fun.

#3 Posted by MisterDunlap (245 posts) -

This is pretty awesome duder.

#4 Posted by akeripper4 (152 posts) -

dunka dunka......as a fellow swede i giggled a bit

#5 Posted by samurai1000 (36 posts) -

Excellent, downloading now 

#6 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Wow thank you so much! Ive been looking for this hah
#7 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

Must... resist... wizard meme joke...

#8 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3: You're welcome, just thought I'd share it around for those who missed it. 
@SpikeSpiegel: You should, especially if you have people to play it with. I was surprised it has local co-op as well as online.

Hope the download link is working okay.
#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14554 posts) -

•    Do you like video games?
  • Do you like music?
  • Do you like free stuff?
  • Are you... a wizard?
    1. Yes.
    2. Yeeees.
    3. YES!
    4. OK, this is getting creepy.

Thanks for the heads up!  :)
    #10 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -
    @JJWeatherman: You're very welcome JJ. 

In other free news Back to the Future Episode 1 is still free right now, fentonalpha posted about it here
    Sign up is required, but it won't hurt to have a telltale account anyway, and they won't ask for your payment info. Get it while it's free I say.
    #11 Edited by ViciousAnchovy (720 posts) -

I like the fact that the bonus track "St. George and the Dragon" is by someone calling themselves Nanook of the North. I hope that's a reference to Frank Zappa's "Yellow Snow." 

Edit: Also, of course, thank you for posting this. This will help get me into the wizarding mind for spring break, when I intend to get the game.

#12 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Thank you so much for this.

#13 Posted by CharkeeFarlee (896 posts) -
    @Newten: @JJWeatherman:  
     Did you know you two are pretty much the same height in real life? 

TRUE STORY BRO.
    #14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14554 posts) -
    @CharkeeFarlee said:
    " @Newten: @JJWeatherman:   Did you know you two are pretty much the same height in real life?  TRUE STORY BRO. "

You've exposed our dark secret.
    #15 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -
    @CharkeeFarlee said:
    " @Newten: @JJWeatherman:   Did you know you two are pretty much the same height in real life?  TRUE STORY BRO. "
    Damn it she found out. 

@JJWeatherman: Do we kill her like the rest?
    #16 Posted by JJWeatherman (14554 posts) -
    @Newten: I'll grab the shovels.
    #17 Edited by Brenderous (1097 posts) -

Sucks that its missing the Diablo-esque one in that one village. Probably copyright stuff. 

EDIT: 

This is what I'm talking about: