• 134 results
#1 Posted by Mutley (300 posts) -

Now hunting you down.

How screwed are you? Will you try all your might to defend yourself or is it too futile, and being on the run for the rest of your life the better option?

For me, the last game I played was Shadow Of The Colossus. I'm not that hairy compared to a colossi, so I shouldn't have problem of the main character trying to climb all over me. I think I could take him.

What about you guys?

#2 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Spelunky guy?
All I have to do is blow wind at him and he's dead.

#3 Posted by SunBroZak (1212 posts) -

Alan Wake.

Only just started episode 2, and the dude seems pretty crazy, so I should probably be considered for my well being.

#4 Posted by Panelhopper (200 posts) -

Well, for me it would be the leader of the Third Street Saints....and considering how over the top the upgrades you get in the game are, Id say I'm done for...

#5 Posted by Animasta (14715 posts) -

France?

#6 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
#7 Edited by Optix12 (621 posts) -

I am in 0 trouble, animal crossing guy would probably attack me with a gift of clothing, or be too distracted by the wildlife around to notice me.

#8 Edited by ShaggE (6572 posts) -

Last game I played was SolForge, so... me, I guess? And before that was Rocksmith, and Defense Grid before that... me and me again.

So, uh, crap.

#9 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

Marcus Fenix? Yeah, I'm probably pretty screwed. I'd drain the gas out of his car so he spends half the game searching for fuel. I'd also try and ruin cell reception so he spends the whole time yelling at Anya over the phone. That's my only hope to escape.

#10 Edited by Iodine (549 posts) -

Uh, whose the main character of Dota? I last played as Lich, so probably screwed

Besides dota I played SRIV, so dead.

#11 Edited by Mutley (300 posts) -

@optix12 said:

I am in 0 trouble, animal crossing guy would probably attack me with a gift of clothing, or be too distracted by the wildlife around to notice me.

I dunno man....

Those eyes....

#12 Posted by Lyisa (375 posts) -

Wilson from Don't Starve.

I dunno, I could probably just lock him out and wait.

No real threat.

#13 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

The main character from SMT IV.

The guy can control demons, and he's already murdered ancient gods (I think).

I'd be pretty screwed I guess.

#14 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5795 posts) -

Adam Jensen, so I guess all I'd have to do is convince him how terrible his voice actor is until he dove off a cliff (and hope he didn't take the no fall damage upgrade). Alternatively Joel and Ellie who would murder everyone in my town.

#15 Posted by WickedSickDanceAttack (36 posts) -

Female 1 Leader of the Saints... I'm so dead.

But it'll look cool murdering the hell out of me.

#16 Edited by Brodehouse (10104 posts) -

Whatever, he's stuck inside his little immigration booth.

#17 Posted by MikkaQ (10319 posts) -

Sam Fisher so yep... pretty fucked. Plus he'd read my emails and I'm just not cool with that.

#18 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

Link, specifically Wind Waker Link, so I guess running like the wind won't work...

#19 Edited by Zlimness (564 posts) -

I'm simultaneously playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, Civilization 5, Dishonored and Saints Row IV.

My trucker lady is the head of a trucker empire that spans all over Europe. I got nowhere to hide and she's got the manpower of 20 strong truckers!

In my Civ game, the Venetians have conquered half the planet and sits on enough firepower to flatten the earth four times over!

My leader of the Saints is basically God at this point with infinite rocket ammo.

Corvo from Dishonored is like all those three combined, only worse.

I'm super-boned...

#20 Posted by TooWalrus (13240 posts) -

@mafolu said:

Link, specifically Wind Waker Link, so I guess running like the wind won't work...

Uh, I don't get it.

#21 Posted by Kierkegaard (603 posts) -

My skyrim character has burny, freezy, and shocky glass swords and the ability to summon a dragon. However,she does not posses any cure disease potions at the moment. I may overcome through feeding her a Monsanto potato.

#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@mafolu said:

Uh, I don't get it.

Because they're clearly in the open ocean.

#23 Posted by Killerfridge (311 posts) -

Sam Fisher.

...Fuck

#24 Posted by TooWalrus (13240 posts) -

@toowalrus said:

@mafolu said:

Uh, I don't get it.

Because they're clearly in the open ocean.

But like, is he reading Wind Waker as Wind Walker?

#25 Posted by dkessler175 (88 posts) -

Seeing as I'm in Ohio and the John Drake I was just playing as is on his way to LAX I'm safe for a while

#26 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

The President of the United States of America. He has super powers, a black hole gun, a laser katana and power armor (not a robot). He also has the head of an eagle, and a Cobra Kai gi. I think I could take him.

#27 Edited by probablytuna (3744 posts) -

Whatever, he's stuck inside his little immigration booth.

Yep, same. Probably too busy worrying about how much the rent has gone up.

#28 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

Our esteemed President of the United States, leader of the Third Street Saints, all around mass-murdering lunatic, and superpowered technological imbecile.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

#29 Posted by crusader8463 (14425 posts) -

Lead agent of Team America sole defenders of the universe. I mean The Bureau: XCom Declassified. It's disappointing how it's just another generic Team America fuck ya storyline.

#30 Posted by 5Figh (172 posts) -

lionel messi is gonna take his gargantuan Argentine cock and shove it in my ass

#31 Posted by Zeik (2569 posts) -

The last game I played was technically Pokemon Black 2. I think I'd be okay.

The last game I played where the character was not basically just an avatar would be SMT4. If Flynn hunted me down I'd be fuuuuucked.

#32 Posted by CreepyUncleBrad (173 posts) -

Uh oh, the president is after me... I'm in trouble

#33 Edited by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

Fucking dammit Sam Fisher. He's probably hanging from a pipe above me as I type this.

Not like I would've had better luck before Fisher though, for the last games I've played have been Metro: Last Light, Remember Me, and The Last of Us. Artyom, Nilin, and Joel all would've kicked my ass as well.

#34 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

Uh oh, the president is after me... I'm in trouble

Are you a bad enough dude to escape the president?

#35 Posted by Levius (1179 posts) -

Isaac Clarke, I guess he will be distracted by trying not to be horribly murdered, so I think I will be fine.

#36 Posted by MocBucket62 (1250 posts) -

Dive, or it looks like he's the main dude of Divekick.

#37 Edited by Capum15 (4939 posts) -

Female 1 Leader of the Saints... I'm so dead.

But it'll look cool murdering the hell out of me.

I've always wondered how the Dubstep Gun kills people. Guess I'll find out.

#38 Posted by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

Nissan GTR.

#39 Edited by fisk0 (4306 posts) -
#40 Posted by Castiel (2670 posts) -

Well the last game I finished was Darksiders II, so that would be Death.

I'd say I'm pretty fucked.

#41 Posted by Bane122 (802 posts) -

My character on FFXIV. Soooo, does that count as me or someone who is proficient with multiple types of weapons?

#42 Edited by Encephalon (1288 posts) -

Chrom?

Whatever, that guy only moves during his turn, but I'm in real-time. I could take him.

#43 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1226 posts) -
#44 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Riddick

I finally beat Dark Athena. Was cool, Butcher Bay is definitely the better game

#45 Posted by beeftothetaco (425 posts) -

Young Link. So I should be fine (?).

#46 Posted by RonGalaxy (3225 posts) -

I was just playing osmosis on my nexus 7, so whatever the fuck the weird cell thing is called

#47 Posted by MethodMan008 (817 posts) -

I just finished Blacklist.

I'm a dead motherfucker!

#48 Posted by GreggD (4508 posts) -

Rock Band 3, so uh...Jim Morrison? Oh, sweet Jesus that is some fridge horror. ZOMBIE JIM MORRISON IS COMING TO GET ME, FUCK!!!!

#49 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Chrom?

Whatever, that guy only moves during his turn, but I'm in real-time. I could take him.

Assuming he doesn't Aether your ass, or that he isn't standing next to whomever he S-ranked.

#50 Posted by Seedofpower (3941 posts) -

Russia.

Welp, I'm totally fucked.