Man SCREW this I'm going with AVP. BFBC2 honestly BLOWS!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cruncha_Munch

No joke I have played many demos and Betas. But honestly The fun factor in BFBC2 is just not there now. They have seemed to make this game feel more like a chore to play then fun now.  Still the same weak shit. Nothing but sniper spawns and helicopter campers waiting to fight over who gets the fly it. And yes the game feels less fun then ever before now.  Nothing has changed it feels like a worse version of BFMC HD on 360. And they even make the controls worse then ever now. Yo EA FIRE whatver ever developement team you had handle BFBC2 they FUCKED this games online up for the worse. It is nothing new it feels just like the same old STAIL TRASH from 5 years ago. BFBC on PS2 was even funner.

Sadly the camper noob kill streak fest MW2 is way funner then BFBC2

1943=Fun
BFBC2=Chore.

Without question BFBC2 is a letdown. I'm going with AVP that game is going to be fresh and awsome with great online modes. Anyone from back in the AVP PC days no this is going to be OWNAGE

Not to mention you get 3 games in one with AVP. And also it is going to have a sick type Horde mode with Mariens vs endless waves of Aliens. Oh and yeah the Preditar mode VS the Marines. This is going to be OWNAGE. Fuck that weak rehash nothing is better and even worse BFBC2 peice of shit.

And no I'm not griping becuase I suck in BFBC2 I have played all the BF games and are good in all. But beleive me BFBC2 feels stail and even worse then before.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WRONG

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Snail

You really expect someone to support you?

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

You expect AVP to be good?

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Gabriel

What's the deal with all the hype for Battlefield Bad Company 2? 

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Skytylz

i was disapointed with bc2 also, i'm probably going to wait and get it used

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Jambones
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" You expect AVP to be good? "
Hate to agree. But I agree. The more you know...
Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cruncha_Munch
@masterpaperlink said:
" WRONG "
Listen I say this becuase I have been playing all BF games from back in PC BF1943. And I promise you BFBC2 just feels worse then all former BF games. It does the online really is a BORE FEST after a few games.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By JJOR64

I didn't mind the demo.  I did seem like Rush mode will take forever some times though.  As long as there is a conquest mode in there, I will be happy.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

What?  I played the demo for a solid five hours before my eyes just couldn't stay open anymore, and I can guarantee that I'll be playing the demo for that more than anything up until it expires on Feb. 25th.  They made a tremendous amount of necessary improvements to that game, the level of destruction is gorgeous, and I have seen a ton of great squad work so far - way more than the previous game had in it. 

But...sorry you didn't dig it.  The game is good in every way so far. 

Also, I'll be playing AvP as well.  Cannot WAIT to get my Predator on!

Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cruncha_Munch
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
FUCK YES. AVP from PC back in 1999 FUCKING OWNED. Same Dev team did this one. It's going to FUCKING ROCK HARD.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gabriel
@Cruncha_Munch said:
" @masterpaperlink said:
" WRONG "
Listen I say this becuase I have been playing all BF games from back in PC BF1943. And I promise you BFBC2 just feels worse then all former BF games. It does the online really is a BORE FEST after a few games. "
Uh you mean Battlefield 1942
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By TheJollyRajah
@masterpaperlink said:
" WRONG "
@Snail said:
" You really expect someone to support you? "
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cruncha_Munch
@Gabriel said:
" @Cruncha_Munch said:
" @masterpaperlink said:
" WRONG "
Listen I say this becuase I have been playing all BF games from back in PC BF1943. And I promise you BFBC2 just feels worse then all former BF games. It does the online really is a BORE FEST after a few games. "
Uh you mean Battlefield 1942 "
Yes LOL sorry so used to playing 1943 on Xbox Live now. Oh by the way i also used to play the shit out of Desert Combat mod.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fun facotr ugh . . .

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Baillie

Stop being dicks guys, it's not just him who's disappointed with BF:BC2, also it's not just him who thinks AVP will be good.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikeeegeee
@Cruncha_Munch: Your use of random, all-caps words to create emphasis bothers me. Mix it up! Try bold or italics. Not to mention that some of your words which you intend to draw attention to are misspelled. It dissuades me from believing your opinion.

That said, you've made some rather extreme, sensationalist claims based off of a demo alone. None of your points did much for me. Please, what is it about BF:BC2 that is a chore? I expect people to be camping out and waiting for helicopters and tanks as it is a battlefield game. Moreover, it's a demo of a new game in the series, so I'm sure everyone wants to try out the big toys and blow some shit up.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FunExplosions

You are posting far too many stupid threads that don't promote any damn worthwhile discussion. You suck.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#19  Edited By wefwefasdf
@FunExplosions said:
" You are posting far too many stupid threads that don't promote any worthwhile discussion. "
Cruncha_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cruncha_Munch
@mikeeegeee said:

" @Cruncha_Munch: Your use of random, all-caps words to create emphasis bothers me. Mix it up! Try bold or italics. Not to mention that some of your words which you intend to draw attention to are misspelled. It dissuades me from believing your opinion.

That said, you've made some rather extreme, sensationalist claims based off of a demo alone. None of your points did much more me. Please, what is it about BF:BC2 that is a chore? I expect people to be camping out and waiting for helicopters and tanks as it is a battlefield game. Moreover, it's a demo of a new game in the series, so I'm sure everyone wants to try out the big toys and blow some shit up. "

As I said I have been in many demos so I know this. What i'm saying is. Honestly the game just feels more of a chore then a fun factor now.

Another thing is 24 players on these maps is just not enough. They have just not done enough to improove the game. And for whatver reason the game feels less fun then before.

I also do not think the graphics are all that great nothing like EA had been hyping. Now yes the single player may look better for sure. But the game looks to glossy and to much over contrast with less real time lighting in the online portion of the game.

The weapon models do not look that good either compared to COD games. Although the rocket launcher looks ok but the guns look weak low res texture guns.

Why are we still polaying 24 player online BF games on next gen systems? I mean come on We had this on PS2. The game just is not moving forward it's going backwards in some areas.

The tanks feel like ass when driving them. I will say the chopper handles better. But the guns on the tanks suck mostly whats with the weak 3 burst fire gun on some of the tanks. They BLOW

The destruction does not look that good at all either. Still the same. Just now you can bring down a building. I will get the PS3 demo next week and compare but I do not expect it to be any different.

This is mostly final build so the game is going to feel just as stiff and boring as this demo for sure.
Avatar image for deactivated-65d51c2303ca6
deactivated-65d51c2303ca6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FunExplosions said:
" You are posting far too many stupid threads that don't promote any damn worthwhile discussion. You suck. "

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By jkz
@Cruncha_Munch said:
" But honestly The fun factor...
Stopped reading there
Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#23  Edited By Symphony
@Cruncha_Munch said:
" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
FUCK YES. AVP from PC back in 1999 FUCKING OWNED. Same Dev team did this one. It's going to FUCKING ROCK HARD. "
Fuckity fuck FUCK!! Oh and fuck some more, for fuck's sake.

I can pointlessly curse, too!
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CL60
@Cruncha_Munch said:
" @mikeeegeee said:

" @Cruncha_Munch: Your use of random, all-caps words to create emphasis bothers me. Mix it up! Try bold or italics. Not to mention that some of your words which you intend to draw attention to are misspelled. It dissuades me from believing your opinion.

That said, you've made some rather extreme, sensationalist claims based off of a demo alone. None of your points did much more me. Please, what is it about BF:BC2 that is a chore? I expect people to be camping out and waiting for helicopters and tanks as it is a battlefield game. Moreover, it's a demo of a new game in the series, so I'm sure everyone wants to try out the big toys and blow some shit up. "

As I said I have been in many demos so I know this.
This had me cracking up.
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By swamplord666

a statement alone comes to mind...
blog it!

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By Cube

Wrong, motherfucker.

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By swamplord666
@jukezypoo said:
" @Cruncha_Munch said:
" But honestly The fun factor...
Stopped reading there "
haha same since the mag thing videos... "the fun factor for this game is off the CHARTS!!1!!1"
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jeffsekai

BF BC2 is better than MW2 its exactly what it needs to be. Shut up and leave.

Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Colin

Well i've also played every single battlefield game and I found nothing wrong with BC2.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Why are you comparing BC2 to AVP? Two completely different games i believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#31  Edited By natetodamax

Dr_Cash?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rowr

ummm...No.

L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By L33tfella_H
@Symphony said:

" @Cruncha_Munch said:

" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
FUCK YES. AVP from PC back in 1999 FUCKING OWNED. Same Dev team did this one. It's going to FUCKING ROCK HARD. "
Fuckity fuck FUCK!! Oh and fuck some more, for fuck's sake.  I can pointlessly curse, too! "
you obviously don't get the FUCKING picture, he's just expressing that the AVP game from 1999 was THE FUCKING SHIT. Also he's FUCKING pumped for the new one, sadly he's not FUCKING pumped for BFBC2 because the FUN FACTOR isn't there. FUCK. *throws brownie at wall*
Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#34  Edited By Seraphim2150
@L33tfella_H: Fuck is so overused
ezekielzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By ezekielzero

the use of funner in that post really gives me a bad impression of the OP. for future reference use more fun or maybe some other words, ever considered a thesaurus?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pause422
@Symphony said:

" @Cruncha_Munch said:

" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
Fuckity fuck FUCK!! Oh and fuck some more, for fuck's sake.  I can pointlessly curse, too! "
Fuck you just don't fucking get it do you? It totally makes you far more fucking cool fucking doing so.Its better then being used mildly in context where it fucking fits.
CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CptBedlam
@Cruncha_Munch: What's up with you making all these hate-threads just for bashing BF:BC2 over and over?

If you don't like it, fine ... but you don't have to bitch about it numerous times.

Lot's of people including me are having a blast with the demo and think that the game is actually better than MW2.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hamz

I see you trollin, hatin trying to act all cool and awesome....

But ultimately a flame bait topic is designed to troll which this topic is and thus I shall lock it down. Ultimately you may not like BFBC2 which is fine but like the old saying goes, "It isn't what you say that is the problem but how you say it" which in this case applies entirely to this topic.

Locked.