Mass Effect 2 - Getting back to the Normandy

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

Edited By Jeust

I bought Mass Effect 2 today. Installed, downloaded the dlcs, and launched into space. The game seems much improved from Mass Effect 1, with better gameplay, awesome graphics and brand new enemies, though they seem all be sentry bots. :p 

It looks like a masterpiece, intense, suspenseful and cohesive, but it's short from perfect, as it fails at minor details.  I find it annoying when I'm wearing a new armour with head gear, completely covered, and Tali knows on the moment that sees me that I'm Sheppard, spaced for two years. Was it that obvious?!  Also the fact that the first time I get on the Normandy, the whole crew knows about the Collectors. Was there a memo somewhere? I just knew about them! Dammit!! >< 

The rpg elements seem streamlined, what isn't necessarily bad, as it makes the game much more casual-friendly and blend very well with the action.   

Though it might not seem, i love the game, and it seems quite addictive. I was just nit peaking...  

Now next step: get Mordin Solus! 

No Caption Provided
Cheers
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Jeust

I bought Mass Effect 2 today. Installed, downloaded the dlcs, and launched into space. The game seems much improved from Mass Effect 1, with better gameplay, awesome graphics and brand new enemies, though they seem all be sentry bots. :p 

It looks like a masterpiece, intense, suspenseful and cohesive, but it's short from perfect, as it fails at minor details.  I find it annoying when I'm wearing a new armour with head gear, completely covered, and Tali knows on the moment that sees me that I'm Sheppard, spaced for two years. Was it that obvious?!  Also the fact that the first time I get on the Normandy, the whole crew knows about the Collectors. Was there a memo somewhere? I just knew about them! Dammit!! >< 

The rpg elements seem streamlined, what isn't necessarily bad, as it makes the game much more casual-friendly and blend very well with the action.   

Though it might not seem, i love the game, and it seems quite addictive. I was just nit peaking...  

Now next step: get Mordin Solus! 

No Caption Provided
Cheers