• 61 results
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By MikkaQ

GOLDEN TEE '97 IS WAAAY BETTER THAN BOTH THOSE GAMES. 

LOOK! I CAN WRITEZ SMART ARTICLEZ TOO! GIMMIE HITS! 

God I'm sick of IGN's staff, those games don't even have anything to do with each other. 

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Baillie

Nope, Uncharted 2 is better.

Lautaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lautaro

Whats the point of doing something like this, in that article they laugh at people who get into shit like this. Then they go out and write a whole fucking article about that subject matter.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Jeust

And now it's down.:( 

I'd like to see the comments... 

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Jimbo

This may prove a bit premature, having not finished it yet, but Mass Effect 2 would have been GOTY '09 for me by a fucking mile.  Even just as an RPG I consider it in a different league to Mass Effect.  Almost every RPG element they ditched from ME 1 was a shitty waste of time anyway - stopping to change up to the next Mk. gun mod wasn't fun at all and was totally pointless - it didn't change the outcome of a fight one bit, because the fights were over once you've walked into a room and spammed every power available anyway.  The main things I want from an RPG (story, setting, dialogue, humour, characters, interesting choices, a sense of adventure etc. etc.) are all vastly improved here imo.

I was becoming very jaded about Bioware in recent years, and was extremely skeptical that they could pull off what they were trying to do with Mass Effect 2 - the skeptical email of skepticism that Ryan alluded to (but didn't read out) in the ME 2 Bombcast was mine - but, so far, that has proven unfounded.  This is Bioware's best work in years.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#56  Edited By the8bitNacho
@Lautaro said:
" Whats the point of doing something like this, in that article they laugh at people who get into shit like this. Then they go out and write a whole fucking article about that subject matter. "
Traffic bait.  More impressions = more advertising payouts.  That's really all it is.
Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Andorski

What flame-bait.  Greg MIller's "online personality" has always been about being a loud, (sometimes) obnoxious person... but this article was just stupid.  He should have kept this as a user blog.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#58  Edited By the8bitNacho
@tomselland said:

" I love how all PS3 fanboys is going ape-shit over this topic :P lol "

It does't necessarily have anything to do with being a "PS3 fanboy."  Hell, my 360 games outnumber my PS3 games by several times.  The article itself is simply bait for traffic.  It's biased journalism, and it's written entirely to fuel the console debate.  It's unprofessional, and as an aspiring career games enthusiast, it pains me to know that this guy got paid to write this trash while much better writers (especially the guys over at Gamer Limit) get squat.
bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By bhhawks78

Saying mass effect is better than uncharted is like saying water is wet.  Hell Mass effect even had better shooting mechanics lmao

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Akeldama

They are completely different games...

odyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By odyssey

Ugh fine, I'll buy this goddamn game. I was going to start playing something nice and short like Batman, but so much ME2 talk!